Unisim July 2012 intake

tetat_ic

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
2
A good shoutout to all UniSim students! Anyone from School of Business? I am currently going into my 2nd year studying BSFI. Perhaps we could kindly exchange PMs/Emails for advices, tips, or trade completed modules! :) Cheers

ALRIGHTTTTTTTTT! IM BACK AGAIN! A good shoutout to all UniSim students! I hope the past semester was awesome for you! Any students from School of Business? I'm currently going into year 2 SEM 2 of BSFI. We could kindly exchange emails or PMs for tips and advices. Thank you!
 

tetat_ic

Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
2
Hello UniSIM PT schoolmates. Anyone has any materials relating to ACC205 (Financial Reporting and Analysis), BUS206 (Managing People), FIN309 (Finance), & COR167 (Managing your Personal Finance) to share? Please kindly PM me. I'm happy to share some of my other module materials with you if I have as well. Thank you!
 

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
7,265
Reaction score
23
Song ah.
4 ict modules all pass.

The 2 modules that i thought will.fail end up got d...lol borderline pass.
 

VinceGan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
778
Reaction score
36
Song ah.
4 ict modules all pass.

The 2 modules that i thought will.fail end up got d...lol borderline pass.

Congrats! I managed to get through as well, I hate drawing UML diagrams! Max CUs? If you maxed every semester you'd be graduating this semester :D
 

littlepig

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
617
Reaction score
0
anyone taking any hr module?

I need to choose one minor mod. thinking to get from hr modules.

any to recommend? I did HR strategies and pass liao.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top