UOB Kay Hian

Extremme

Master Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2002
Messages
3,331
Reaction score
43
Guys any idea which browser can view live prices on Kay Hian website? Last time i used iphone i can view it without using the "mlite" version. I have tried Dolphin and Opera but both are unable to.
 

Jaclynt

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
UOB kay hian makes excuses for faulty software

Their service really sucks Don't ever subscribe to them. I have never received any of their trade notifications and they cheated me into overselling my shares, resorting in a short sell. What's worse, I never even used the "short sell" option.

When I questioned them about why I did not receive any email or phone notifications even when I have subscribed to them, they gave me a super dodgy answer and said it's not their fault if I don't receive anything. Never trade with them!

PLease see their latest email to me. They are saying GMAIL is faulty? I have never received anything for Months after the trade. So what? Gmail has been faulty for months?? What rubbish:

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Thank you for your email.

As noted on the same page where the Trade Alert configuration is done, please note that the receipt and timeliness of alerts are dependent on the service providers and the data/services subscribed. Trade confirmation alerts are only indicative tools and are not guaranteed. Clients should always check their order statuses in their Order Book pages.

We trust that this clarifies.

Regards,

Andy Ng

Client Services
UOB Kay Hian Private Limited
Hotline: 6536-9338
Fax : 6509-5140
Email: cs@uobkayhian.com
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top