Hi all,
currently using a Sapphire R9 270x 2G (vapor-x) for about 1.5 years..
I'm thinking of selling it off while it still got some value left (however little) and then upgrading.
I just changed to a monitor w Free-Sync so I'm thinking of pumping in some funds to grade to a GPU which supports this; I will also be still gaming in 1080p for some time...
I'm only looking to spend about 300plus (inclusive of whatever I get from selling my old card).
With the Powercolour PCS+ R9 380x 4G MYST be a good choice?
TIA!
currently using a Sapphire R9 270x 2G (vapor-x) for about 1.5 years..
I'm thinking of selling it off while it still got some value left (however little) and then upgrading.
I just changed to a monitor w Free-Sync so I'm thinking of pumping in some funds to grade to a GPU which supports this; I will also be still gaming in 1080p for some time...
I'm only looking to spend about 300plus (inclusive of whatever I get from selling my old card).
With the Powercolour PCS+ R9 380x 4G MYST be a good choice?
TIA!