urgent!!! please help!

  • Need help?
    Reach out to someone from Samaritans of Singapore (24 hours): Call 1-767 or WhatsApp 9151-1767 More info
  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

hahahajoke

Junior Member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Dear Helpers,

I have anxiety depression.

I already saw the Psy Board/ Medical Board the day before yesterday.

I was recommended by the MO in my previous camp to downgrade PES to C9L9 with excused stay-in temporary for a year.

However yet but then, during the Medical board meeting with me present, the medical board Chairman and the supporting MOs did not say anything about that. Instead they said they will still discuss my case. Hence, I left.

Today, I saw a new MO as I was being transferred to a new camp. He told me that there has not been any changes made yet to my PES. And he assumed that there will not be any change made to it in the near future.

Does that mean that the recommended temporary excused stay-in is cancelled?

Or is it because since the Medical Board MOs are still discussing my case, so that's why there are still no changes to anything yet?

Do I have to keep calling/ visiting the medical centre medic every single day to check with the counter medic until I can get to know the Medical board outcome as soon as possible?

and usually, how long it will take for us to know the medical board results?


Thank you.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,304
Reaction score
5,874
Dear Helpers,

I have anxiety depression.

I already saw the Psy Board/ Medical Board the day before yesterday.

I was recommended by the MO in my previous camp to downgrade PES to C9L9 with excused stay-in temporary for a year.

However yet but then, during the Medical board meeting with me present, the medical board Chairman and the supporting MOs did not say anything about that. Instead they said they will still discuss my case. Hence, I left.

Today, I saw a new MO as I was being transferred to a new camp. He told me that there has not been any changes made yet to my PES. And he assumed that there will not be any change made to it in the near future.

Does that mean that the recommended temporary excused stay-in is cancelled?

Or is it because since the Medical Board MOs are still discussing my case, so that's why there are still no changes to anything yet?

Do I have to keep calling/ visiting the medical centre medic every single day to check with the counter medic until I can get to know the Medical board outcome as soon as possible?

and usually, how long it will take for us to know the medical board results?


Thank you.
Why didn't you go ask the MO that you saw?

Maybe?

Up to you.

Depends? they say usually within 3 months?
 

hahahajoke

Junior Member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
then why did my new camp mo say that there has been no changes made and that no changes will be made in the future after he checked the system? made me so worried :(
 

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
14,971
Reaction score
1,162
then why did my new camp mo say that there has been no changes made and that no changes will be made in the future after he checked the system? made me so worried :(

because in system it won't update yet.

u need to find the previous MO see if he can update u

else, it is the current MO to help u to chase for an update
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top