Using inference to block discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaximumZ

Banned
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
1,902
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/mainstream-media-sucks.7082378/post-154472317

Please do not put words into my mouth and use inference to shut down discussions.

1) I never talked about the courts.
2) what are manosphere stuff???
3) incel culture????
4) bring US cultural war????

This is too outrageous and ridiculous to ignore. Im talking about the mainstream media.

I am merely voicing my opinions. The title and the content speaks for itself.
 
Last edited:

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,821
Reaction score
12,254
You are making judgement on the court due process in your statements.

You are assuming the victims had done something wrong but the court was not looking into that.

MSM is just a communication media passing all the known details from the court.

Please spare a thought to the victims or parents of the victims. Maybe you will understand if your relative or family member is a victim.
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/mainstream-media-sucks.7082378/post-154472317

Please do not put words into my mouth and use inference to shut down discussions.

1) I never talked about the courts.
2) what are manosphere stuff???
3) incel culture????
4) bring US cultural war????

This is too outrageous and ridiculous to ignore. Im talking about the mainstream media.

I am merely voicing my opinions. The title and the content speaks for itself.
as mentioned
pls refer to https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Bills-Supp/23-2016/Published/20160711?DocDate=20160711&ProvIds=xn-

you are welcome to criticized the media without questioning our justice system

The media is just reporting what the court do. and the court did not put a gag order on those people's name.

you are making a lot of assumption and conclusion on the guilt of the defendants and the court process when the trial have not started yet.

you are welcome to start another thread with the exact same title "Mainstream Media SUCKS" and reference other incidents that are not sub judice

Thanks
 

MaximumZ

Banned
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
1,902
You are making judgement on the court due process in your statements.

You are assuming the girl had done something wrong but the court was looking into that.

MSM is just a communication media passing all the known details from the court.

Please spare a thought to the victims or parents of the victims. Maybe you will understand if your relative or family member is a victim.
Please stop putting words into my mouth. I never once talked about the judgment of the court. I never assumed what the girl had done wrong. In fact, in the thread I said "we will never know", in context of the news that was published and shared in edmw.

Your Inference is not even close to what i wrote. It's outrageous to claim otherwise. I made my post very clear, it is not ambiguous. How did you derived it as some kind of woke nonsense, manosphere, cultural war, or an attack on our courts. None of that even make sense. In fact I just learnt the word manosphere.

Look, I understand I can sound sharp and harsh, and too direct at times. Girls often say I am too honest for my own good, need to be tactful etc.

However, I'm an uneducated man, it is my uneducated opinions, not meant to be taken seriously. In fact, I didnt even claim to be right, I literally do not know what is going on. And mostly because it is how I feel, mainstream media do suck, for me at least.

Ultimately, it is for a light discussion, and for me to learn from others. Man, it could have been such a good conversation. I understand that this forum is under SPH, the topic might be too close to home. But for god sake, please, don't put words into my mouth. Manosphere really? Too outrageous to ignore.

You could have just said, the topic is too sensitive and I would have understand.
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Please stop putting words into my mouth. I never once talked about the judgment of the court. I never assumed what the girl had done wrong. In fact, in the thread I said "we will never know", in context of the news that was published and shared in edmw.

Your Inference is not even close to what i wrote. It's outrageous to claim otherwise. I made my post very clear, it is not ambiguous. How did you derived it as some kind of woke nonsense, manosphere, cultural war, or an attack on our courts. None of that even make sense. In fact I just learnt the word manosphere.

Look, I understand I can sound sharp and harsh, and too direct at times. Girls often say I am too honest for my own good, need to be tactful etc.

However, I'm an uneducated man, it is my uneducated opinions, not meant to be taken seriously. In fact, I didnt even claim to be right, I literally do not know what is going on. And mostly because it is how I feel, mainstream media do suck, for me at least.

Ultimately, it is for a light discussion, and for me to learn from others. Man, it could have been such a good conversation. I understand that this forum is under SPH, the topic might be too close to home. But for god sake, please, don't put words into my mouth. Manosphere really? Too outrageous to ignore.

You could have just said, the topic is too sensitive and I would have understand.

if i was reading too much into rant about social justice and infer anything about Manosphere and culture war and that is not your intention, then I apologize however uneducated opinion is not a reason to speculate baselessly on a pending court case.

Thanks

edit: I look at the history of the threads you start
even if you are uneducated and never heard of the Manosphere, you are definitely influence by it

I want to apologize to women​


A Good Woman is a Good Mother
Are women today less capable of taking criticism?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top