VOTE LEE BEE WAH OUT!

fishy0612

Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
203
Reaction score
30
I have been under LBW under Nee Soon South for almost 4 years, I can tell you that no other PAP MPs as compared to her is as active, aggressive like her to fight for the residents rights and needs.

My zone is being cut out from the Nee Soon boundary thus this GE I am not able to vote her again, but I can tell you that even I do not know her about her private stuffs other than her being our MP, she is one MP whom served the residents with her heart and passion.

Not trying to pull votes or so just speaking from my 4 years of experiences under her.
 

naveen99

Banned
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
1
I have been under LBW under Nee Soon South for almost 4 years, I can tell you that no other PAP MPs as compared to her is as active, aggressive like her to fight for the residents rights and needs.

My zone is being cut out from the Nee Soon boundary thus this GE I am not able to vote her again, but I can tell you that even I do not know her about her private stuffs other than her being our MP, she is one MP whom served the residents with her heart and passion.

Not trying to pull votes or so just speaking from my 4 years of experiences under her.

If that is politics to you, just purely municipal issues, then good luck.

The education system here has been very successful in producing myopics.
 

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
16,291
Reaction score
298
I have been under LBW under Nee Soon South for almost 4 years, I can tell you that no other PAP MPs as compared to her is as active, aggressive like her to fight for the residents rights and needs.

My zone is being cut out from the Nee Soon boundary thus this GE I am not able to vote her again, but I can tell you that even I do not know her about her private stuffs other than her being our MP, she is one MP whom served the residents with her heart and passion.

Not trying to pull votes or so just speaking from my 4 years of experiences under her.

the problem now is whether the residents want to vote for estate matters or national matters:o she is on the ground dealing with estate matters like lift for overhead bridge, catch cyclist, etc. only.. not national policies
 

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
27,902
Reaction score
471
Nee soon kia here since I was born. Still remember the Ong Ah Heng days.

Yishun has come a long way. But I'm voting for someone to speak for me on national issues, not an estate manager.

Stop thinking about yourself and think about the country.
 

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
13,706
Reaction score
578
the problem now is whether the residents want to vote for estate matters or national matters:o she is on the ground dealing with estate matters like lift for overhead bridge, catch cyclist, etc. only.. not national policies
Aunties and uncles dont care abt our national policies, hard truth in yishun
 

lostasor22

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
753
Reaction score
10

vroomvroom

Master Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Messages
2,992
Reaction score
0
Ok fair than lets talk about national issues and its relevancy to Nee Soon.

My view is seriously, if WP had sent their A team to Nee Soon to contest, than there is national issues to think about for residents like us, but they sent their D team over here, someone who might not be any better than yourself or myself....do u think by sending these D team group into parliament, they will be able to raise those national issues which u care for effectively?

I am not trying to be elitist but seriously, bring slyvia lim calibre to nee soon, than we talk about national issues. Else national issues matter, i suggest leave it to the people in east coast, marine parade, aljunied, holland bukit timah to think about.

In Nee Soon GRC, if you want to vote out the law minister, u have to ask some serious question WHY and in what ways the 5 young WP candidates standing in Nee Soon are better or can offer more than the incumbent?
 

alibababags

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
27,902
Reaction score
471
Ok fair than lets talk about national issues and its relevancy to Nee Soon.

My view is seriously, if WP had sent their A team to Nee Soon to contest, than there is national issues to think about for residents like us, but they sent their D team over here, someone who might not be any better than yourself or myself....do u think by sending these D team group into parliament, they will be able to raise those national issues which u care for effectively?

I am not trying to be elitist but seriously, bring slyvia lim calibre to nee soon, than we talk about national issues. Else national issues matter, i suggest leave it to the people in east coast, marine parade, aljunied, holland bukit timah to think about.

In Nee Soon GRC, if you want to vote out the law minister, u have to ask some serious question WHY and in what ways the 5 young WP candidates standing in Nee Soon are better or can offer more than the incumbent?

So only if WP send in their A team then can talk about national issues? If not then we forget about it and continue to open the floodgates?

I've stayed in Yishun all my life. Last time can see kids, me including, playing at the void deck playing soccer or catching or just horsing around.

Now? Void deck filled with vomit and drunk prcs even during the day.

Simple analogy. If an employee in your company hasn't made any contributions to the company for the past decade. Do you keep him or replace him? Sure there's the uncertainty around the new guy being the same as the previous employee. But the new guy might be better too. The worse that could happen is that nothing's change :s22:
 

waddahell

Senior Member
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
2,096
Reaction score
88
Ok fair than lets talk about national issues and its relevancy to Nee Soon.

My view is seriously, if WP had sent their A team to Nee Soon to contest, than there is national issues to think about for residents like us, but they sent their D team over here, someone who might not be any better than yourself or myself....do u think by sending these D team group into parliament, they will be able to raise those national issues which u care for effectively?

I am not trying to be elitist but seriously, bring slyvia lim calibre to nee soon, than we talk about national issues. Else national issues matter, i suggest leave it to the people in east coast, marine parade, aljunied, holland bukit timah to think about.

In Nee Soon GRC, if you want to vote out the law minister, u have to ask some serious question WHY and in what ways the 5 young WP candidates standing in Nee Soon are better or can offer more than the incumbent?
I think u are exaggerating. True that MP and EC have really good candidates. Truth is they also need to strategise. Place the strongest candidates at areas where they are most likely to capture and i agree. I'm saying as a Nee Soon voter.

Maybe LBW is a good person. But problem is PAP functions as a grp and not individual. If i want to see changes at national level. They have to go theres no question about that. For me things are simple. I look at the changes of my surroundings at it's super scary. Its been awhile since I felt like a Singaporean. This has to stop. There needs to be a change. Maybe voting in new ppl will not change anything, or even make it worse. But i'm willing to give them a chance to try.
 
Last edited:

socade

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2002
Messages
25,592
Reaction score
2,153
Nee soon kia here since I was born. Still remember the Ong Ah Heng days.

Yishun has come a long way. But I'm voting for someone to speak for me on national issues, not an estate manager.

Stop thinking about yourself and think about the country.

yap vote base on national issue
if she good, im sure wp can do as good or even better.
 

NatureKeeper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
13,497
Reaction score
87
Look at how dirty she is when she plays politics.

look at all the personal attacks she uses. look at how she accuse oppositions without proof!

VOTE HER OUT!

118itg8.png


 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top