majora
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2005
- Messages
- 2,976
- Reaction score
- 8
Hi all,
since 2 days ago, i need to wait for around 2mins at the welcome screen for win7 before i could go inside desktop. I didn't install any new windows update recently though.
I am using an adata ssd which is i bought 2 yrs ago. Anyone knows any possible problem with this issue? is it something wrong with the ssd? will it solve the problem if i reinstall win7(hopefully not)?
thanks in advance
since 2 days ago, i need to wait for around 2mins at the welcome screen for win7 before i could go inside desktop. I didn't install any new windows update recently though.
I am using an adata ssd which is i bought 2 yrs ago. Anyone knows any possible problem with this issue? is it something wrong with the ssd? will it solve the problem if i reinstall win7(hopefully not)?
thanks in advance

