
Do you guys normally fill up the warranty card and send it back?
I was told by a handphone dealer not to fill it up so quickly so can have longer warranty.
True meh?
I dun trust the dealers...i rmb one hp dealer asking my aunt to charge the iphone 5 for 10 hours b4 using lol
So sellers in marketplace forums like to keep saying unfilled warranty..so thats nothing to be excited about right..
but register online need prove of purchase with date. I always attach a jpg of the invoice to register online.
both online registration and mail-in warranty card require receipt. no difference..
I click register... Wait 30 minutes the cyber portal still loading...
Do you guys normally fill up the warranty card and send it back?
I was told by a handphone dealer not to fill it up so quickly so can have longer warranty.
True meh?
