What External/Portable hard disk to get

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2001
Messages
8,881
Reaction score
4,893
School email also comes with OneDrive for Business and it integrates pretty nicely with windows . I haven't felt the need for a thumb drive to store my school work although I do have a 500GB Crucial MX500 in an external usb enclosure if I need external storage.
True this. I'd forgotten about the free OD for Business as I don't use my school storage - am more worried my data gets accessed by school admins as I also store other documents in my documents folder (and I organise my folders centrally so I don't want multiple documents folders all over). Don't want 2 instances of OD running, although I know some folks with multiple cloud services running concurrently.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top