What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Hardy

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2024
Messages
3,696
Reaction score
2,771
First of all, I’d like to ask about this.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/crimes-against-humanity.7074889/

I was told my post thread was pulled because I solicited on behalf of an organisation that was not a charity. The thread was closed immediately. I had to report the last post in that thread, clarifying that the Internet Archive is a 501(c)(3) charity. I haven’t heard back from anyone.

In the meantime, my post was pulled from this thread.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/gvgt-hulk-hogan-aged-badly.7076385/

In my post, I suggested that a gay man would be heartbroken to find out that the object of his desire was straight. This was a response to @cal127, who called MAGA people (like me) racists. I did not directly accuse him of being gay, which would not be an insult to a “wokester” anyway. My post was removed. Not only that, his racist insult was untouched.

I would like to know the complainants against me. I’m guessing @cal127 or @hctawsgs. We are not the US, but we should abide by their law stating that a defendant has the right to face his accuser (even before trial has ended).

Further, I would like my posts/threads reinstated. At least, remove the racist insult from @cal127. BTW, I was informed of the second removal after I complained about the first (which was performed in darkness).
 

Dragon

*
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
37,621
Reaction score
1,551
Checked on your above mentioned thread. After further review we have reinstated it, however it will remain locked due to inflammatory posts challenging other users who opposed your views. This is done to not only prevent but also hopefully put a stop to the ongoing quarrels.

As for the posts between cal127 and you about Hulk Hogan, they have also been removed for being inflammatory.

This is a reminder that HWZ Forums is not a place for quarrel, and all users found engaging in quarrels, flaming, baiting, will be subjected to posts being removed and/or disciplinary actions such as warnings and infractions.

Thank you for your cooperation and have a good day. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top