What to expect from iOS 7.1

deep3lue

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
6,465
Reaction score
3
I like 5s too but there's a occasional restart when too many background running in the background.

So far my experience on the iOS 7.1 Beta 2 seems fine. No more restarts haunting me at the moment even though I don't have the habit of closing my apps. :s12:
 

Delta438

Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
493
Reaction score
0
I just hope they fix the animations on the 5S. Has anyone noticed that the 5S feels slower than the 5 in terms of animations? Most noticeably, when you are in the multitasking pane, and you tap the home screen. The home screen zooms in towards you, and then just clicks into place. I'm not going to waste time trying to restore my phone, since my friend's iPhone 5S had this problem out of the box.
 

gardiboy

Master Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
1
I just hope they fix the animations on the 5S. Has anyone noticed that the 5S feels slower than the 5 in terms of animations? Most noticeably, when you are in the multitasking pane, and you tap the home screen. The home screen zooms in towards you, and then just clicks into place. I'm not going to waste time trying to restore my phone, since my friend's iPhone 5S had this problem out of the box.

7.1 beta 2 has fixed the 'pause' in animations for 5s, before apps click into place. All is super smooth
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top