Where to get pocket squares

volley05

Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
1
hi, anyone knows where to get a decent all white pocket square? i looked through the thread and alot recommendations for vanda but it's abit pricey for me at $59
 

chickenbackside

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
0
hi, anyone knows where to get a decent all white pocket square? i looked through the thread and alot recommendations for vanda but it's abit pricey for me at $59
In the grand scheme of things, it's worth the money. Yes, it's not cheap, but the $59 you spend will elevate your outfit, instead buying something cheap and ending up letting your outfit down.

The way a nice square folds, sits, puffs... is very different from a not so nice one.
 

mchong96

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi all, is anyone interested in patterned pocket squares, like paisley or polka dotted ones? I currently have a few in stock, all hand rolled and 100% silk. Please let me know if you guys are interested.

Thanks!!!!!
 

mchong96

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming response and interest in my pocket squares!

I have had many PM asking me about the various designs I currently have on offer. However, due to some restrictions I'm unable to post the links to the images here.

So if you are interested or have any questions or would like to see the various designs I have on offer, please do not hesitate to PM me and I will try to get back ASAP.

Thanks once again to all Hardwarezone members who have expressed interest!!!
 

mchong96

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
For all those that were interested in the white pocket square with blue polka dots, the product has sold out due to the overwhelming interest and is currently unavailable. However, if you are still interested please PM me and I will let you know when the new stock comes in.

There are still 5 other designs available, but selling out fast so if you are interested to know what designs we have on offer please PM me and I'll send you pictures of all the designs that are currently in stock.
 
Last edited:

mchong96

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

You have asked for more designs and I have listened. Many readers of the forum have told me that they love the designs and quality but would like to see more variety, so here they are! I'm slowly trying to expand my pocket square selection, but to do that I need your support. To all those that have purchased my pocket squares, I'm am very grateful and thankful. And to the prospective buyers, you will not be disappointed.

Here are some the designs that I currently have in stock. Please visit my online store HERE for more designs!

Silk Pocket Squares

072BGxJ.jpg

qvfr5k9.jpg

qUOsOGF.jpg


Linen Pocket Squares

vQQxYBm.jpg


Cotton Pocket Squares

LjIqk2w.jpg

jROsIxH.jpg


Remember, if there are any other designs that you would like to see, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I'll try my best to make it happen. To all those that gave me suggestions on designs in the past, thank you and please keep them coming!!

Finally, please do not hesitate to PM me if you are interested in my pocket squares or for any questions that you may have.

As mentioned above I have also created a new online store, it has way more designs in addition to those listed here so please check it out HERE. I'll frequently update it with new designs. Prices are also extremely affordable, with the cotton pocket squares starting from $12 and the silk and linen pocket squares starting from $15!

For all those that are still not convinced, please visit my Ebay store to see the positive feedback and comments left by my customers. Simply click HERE to visit my store!

Thanks once again to all those who have purchased my pocket squares, your support really means a lot to me!!!!!

For those planning for an upcoming wedding or event and are in need of some custom pocket squares, please drop me a message as I assist.

Thank you for reading!!!
 
Last edited:

mrmaru

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

You have asked for more designs and I have listened. Many readers of the forum have told me that they like the designs and quality but would like to see more variety, so here they are! I'm slowly trying to expand my pocket square selection, but to do that I need your support. To all those that have purchased my pocket squares, I'm am very grateful and thankful. And to the prospective buyers, please take a chance, you will not be disappointed.

So here are the designs that I currently have in stock. I'll update this post if there are any additions or if any of the pocket squares have sold out.

Hand Rolled Silk Pocket Squares

072BGxJ.jpg

EoAFU19.jpg

DrMb0Ez.jpg

pq64dHT.jpg

Dzj7cGD.jpg

FA3dRGF.jpg


Cotton Pocket Squares

hMQSfzG.jpg

6JORCda.jpg



For all those that requested for plain white pocket square, here they are!!

Remember, if there are any other designs that you would like to see, please do not hesitate to let me know, and I'll try my best to make it happen. To all those that gave me suggestions on designs in the past, thank you and please keep them coming!!

Finally, please do not hesitate to PM me if you are interested in my pocket squares or for any questions that you may have.

I have also created a new online store, please check it out HERE. I'll frequently update it with new designs.

Thanks once again to all those who have purchased my pocket squares, your support really means a lot to me!!!!!

Thank you for reading!!!



One of the most bang for the buck quality squares you can get locally. Got 2 from him personally, recommended
 

mchong96

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
One of the most bang for the buck quality squares you can get locally. Got 2 from him personally, recommended

Hey,

Thank you very much for the compliment. I'm glad you liked it!! It is customers like you that keep me motivated!!
 

johnlow80

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Beauty in its simplest form. mchong96's pocket squares are one of the most best pocket squares I've own.

What strikes me from the very start is the attention of detail and the effort that goes into making each and every one of these pocket squares. Although you can't see it clearly from the pictures, each of the silk pocket squares are hand rolled, creating a intricate cylindrical shaped edge, something that you can't find in those mass produced pocket square. For those that wish to see the edge in more details, you may wish to visit his online store.

The second thing is just how beautiful the paisley designs are. I have personally bought 3 of his paisley pocket squares and I can safely say that they are one of the most beautiful pocket squares I have seen. The paisley designs look nice in the pictures, but trust me they look much better in person. In fact they have grown to be one of my favorite pocket squares, and I'm sure they will grow to be one of yours too!

Finally, the shipping is also extremely prompt, almost instantaneous, in my opinion. I purchased my squares, through his website, in the morning and they reached me the very next day.

In conclusion, if you are considering which pocket squares to buy, buy his, I guarantee that you won'r regret it, I certainly haven't. In fact I can't wait to purchase his white silk pocket square once they come back in stock.
 

MrJguy

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Nice pocket square! I just got mine recently from The Little Link. Pretty good quality. Can check it out too if you guys are interested.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top