Why after update, my Opera browser cannot auto adjust ?

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2005
Messages
4,499
Reaction score
309
Hi there,

I am using Android on Samsung S3.

The Opera browser auto update.

Then now, the Opera browser cannot auto adjust the fonts to fit into the screen without having to scroll left-right.

Last time, it can auto adjust the fonts (when I pinch the screen big or small) so that I dont need to scroll left or right (only need to scroll up-down).

But now cannot already.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
 

y0natan

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
317
Reaction score
24
Hi there,

I am using Android on Samsung S3.

The Opera browser auto update.

Then now, the Opera browser cannot auto adjust the fonts to fit into the screen without having to scroll left-right.

Last time, it can auto adjust the fonts (when I pinch the screen big or small) so that I dont need to scroll left or right (only need to scroll up-down).

But now cannot already.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

The new Opera Browser is a complete rebuild based on WebKit and has lost some useful features from the old one. You can just install the Opera Classic to get back to the old features.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top