newbie3214
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 25, 2020
- Messages
- 6,101
- Reaction score
- 4,829
Hi,
The original title of my thread was "What do low ses sinkies eat for Chrsistmas."
I just realised that "low ses sinkies" has been changed to "people".
This edit has completely changed the meaning of my question. If I had wanted to know what ordinary people ate for Christmas, I could've simply Googled it, couldn't I?
I had intended to seek views about what the "low ses" segment of "sinkies" ate for Christmas.
Surely these words/phrases are not against the rules, are they? If so, there would be a thousand more threads and posts that need to be removed.
Links: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-do-people-eat-for-chrsistmas-dinner.7090339/
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/what-do-people-eat-for-chrsistmas-dinner.7090339/
The original title of my thread was "What do low ses sinkies eat for Chrsistmas."
I just realised that "low ses sinkies" has been changed to "people".
This edit has completely changed the meaning of my question. If I had wanted to know what ordinary people ate for Christmas, I could've simply Googled it, couldn't I?
I had intended to seek views about what the "low ses" segment of "sinkies" ate for Christmas.
Surely these words/phrases are not against the rules, are they? If so, there would be a thousand more threads and posts that need to be removed.
Links: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-do-people-eat-for-chrsistmas-dinner.7090339/
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/what-do-people-eat-for-chrsistmas-dinner.7090339/