
Mods please explain thanks.
Just go post in the accident thread
Why created new one
closed or merged?
ts whose clone?
Because mod want to force a culture that edmw can follow but you did not follow the culture that they want.I'm a legit junior member. No clones whatsoever.
Because mod want to force a culture that edmw can follow but you did not follow the culture that they want.
We verify that your thread was closed.
Kindly define explicitly, the meaning of the term “syndicate” as stated in the thread title:
“Can anyone enlighten me what 'syndicate' JL was involved in?”
Kindly also explain the intention of creating this thread with listed thread contents.
1) A syndicate is a self-organizing group of individuals, companies, corporations or entities formed to transact some specific business, to pursue or promote a shared interest. Source: Google
It's not my fault YOU think the word has a negative connotation to it.
2) My intentions?? How about YOU prove to ME I had bad intentions since YOU closed my thread. Guess what? You have ZERO evidence to do that. Anyway, you have NO right to question my intentions whereas I have EVERY right to not disclose them. What happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?
Tbh due to JL's death, I suspect I could be opening a pandora's box. To WHOEVER that didn't want me to: DON'T WORRY, I won't try to open it here anymore.
Last but not least, let me tell you some of my favourite countries:
Fiji, Uganda, Cambodia, Kazakhstan. Oman, Finland, France!
With all that being said, I am OUT of here!
Have a nice life.
1) actually is your fault leh, why is it not your fault? Well within your control to avoid saying something that might border on controversy
2) I think the burden of proof is on the user rather than the admins/mods in a forum context unlike the legal system
The thread in question was viewed as contentious by one of our moderators and as such was locked.
The questions asked earlier serves to allow us to better understand the reason and intention of the thread such that its status could be reviewed. Nonetheless, we can see that you are upset with our response.
That said, the forum reserves the right to lock and /or remove threads that are questionable in nature.