will note2 price drop after 27 Sep?

ztycxy

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
interested to get a note2 from singtel after s2. just learnt that note3 will be launched on 27 sep. shall i wait a few more days until 27 Sep for some possible drop of note2 price? need ur advice, bro!
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,571
Reaction score
2,886
interested to get a note2 from singtel after s2. just learnt that note3 will be launched on 27 sep. shall i wait a few more days until 27 Sep for some possible drop of note2 price? need ur advice, bro!

If you want note 2, might as well get LG Optimus G Pro?
 

mistersatki_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2011
Messages
18,429
Reaction score
1,099
dk why needa upgrade when note2 has good enough hardware for the current technology
 

ztycxy

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
? i meant to get a new note2 from singtel. my current is s2. will note2's price after 27 Sep?
 

amberlight

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
39,047
Reaction score
5
i also want to know

going to hoot one for moi mom, her eyes getting real bad need big screen :( :(
 

amberlight

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
39,047
Reaction score
5
Can anyone advise if Note2 is worth to get? Like any major issues?

I use S3 and only complain is laggy and lousy batt life. Other than that, im pretty satisfied! :o
 

grey-fox

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I may remember wrongly, but I don't think there is a significant price drop for Note 1 when Note 2 launch at the telcos. Retail outlet (eg mobile sq) maybe, since their prices more sensitive to supply/demand.

Since you wanted to get from Singtel, I assume you are recontracting. In that case, my advice is to simply get the Iphone 5s or Note 3, and sell it away immediately on that day without opening the box, then buy Note 2 from retail outlets. Not only would your Note 2 be free, I suspect you might even take home a few more blue S$ notes.
 

ztycxy

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
I may remember wrongly, but I don't think there is a significant price drop for Note 1 when Note 2 launch at the telcos. Retail outlet (eg mobile sq) maybe, since their prices more sensitive to supply/demand.

Since you wanted to get from Singtel, I assume you are recontracting. In that case, my advice is to simply get the Iphone 5s or Note 3, and sell it away immediately on that day without opening the box, then buy Note 2 from retail outlets. Not only would your Note 2 be free, I suspect you might even take home a few more blue S$ notes.

sounds good. any shop to be recommended for buying unopened phones with good price? never sold a phone before, always trade-in
 

grey-fox

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
sounds good. any shop to be recommended for buying unopened phones with good price? never sold a phone before, always trade-in

selling you mean? Cos you should be buying at Singtel Shop. I don't know whether you can get recontract-with-latest-launch-phone done at retail outlet. If so, then even easier :)

People usually recommends mobile square ... you can check their selling/buying prices at their website.
 

ToiletUncle

Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
selling you mean? Cos you should be buying at Singtel Shop. I don't know whether you can get recontract-with-latest-launch-phone done at retail outlet. If so, then even easier :)

People usually recommends mobile square ... you can check their selling/buying prices at their website.

Mobilesquare's services has been going down recently. Staff chatting to each other until you ask for them, prices not so good also. I've switched to whymobile because of this.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top