Windows vista and windows 7

mordox

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
Hi I need help I got an old laptop which I just installed windows 7 on the D drive but when I rebooted I realize window vista and all it's files are still there.. How do I remove them ? Meaning remove windows vista and all the files on c drive , cause my old lap is very sluggish and I wanted to do a clean reset of my whole laptop
 

BasicOne

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
1
When it goes into the black screen for you to choose which drive you wanna install your OS on, make sure you delete and clear all the things before installing windows 7.
 

mordox

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
I have already installed it and now I don't know hoe to get rid of all my old files in c drive where vista still resides
 

wtfh4x

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2010
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
210
Go My Computer right click C drive press format lor. Or you could have done it when installing windows 7, which would have been a little easier as you could have just reformatted C drive and installed win 7 on it straightaway.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top