Winter wear

synchronise

Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
I never been to cold country before. Just wonder for temperature range from 11.5 to 6 degree celcius, what are the winter clothing I should need?
Is it cheaper to buy winter clothing in Sg now?
 

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
Hard to tell as cold tolerance levels are different for everyone.

For myself, i would wear a tshirt under with sweater and a jacket/light coat.
Dont need any thermal wear if temp is above 0.

Uniqlo has a good cheap selection.
U want to get your cold outerwear before leaving sg.

I never been to cold country before. Just wonder for temperature range from 11.5 to 6 degree celcius, what are the winter clothing I should need?
Is it cheaper to buy winter clothing in Sg now?
 

IronMac

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
9,006
Reaction score
11
Yep, it's not only the person themselves but what they are doing at that moment, is it windy, et cetera.
 

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
854
I never been to cold country before. Just wonder for temperature range from 11.5 to 6 degree celcius, what are the winter clothing I should need?
Is it cheaper to buy winter clothing in Sg now?

Six degrees isn't that bad. Jeans, decent shoes, and a t-shirt and sweater or hoodie should be plenty; maybe bring a nice jacket or something for the evenings.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top