Wireless Ear Piece For Samsung Note 3

OPEL184

Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Hi


I have bought Plantronics ear piece twice for my Samsung S2 phone but both sets don't seems to be compatible. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't.


Any wireless ear piece recommendations to go with Note 3 ?
 

streamstyle

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2013
Messages
1,290
Reaction score
2
Im using plantronics voyager legend for my note 3 and note 10.1...no issue at all. easy connection.
 

arcanehacker

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2000
Messages
1,241
Reaction score
0
I've used too many to dare say Plantronics bluetooth for mobile sucks.. I've owned at least 4 models of Plantronics. Everytime, it just fails me. And this is over many years with different brands and models of phones. Either too soft, connection sucks or the other party can't hear.. I just think it over hyped, over marketed product..

I believe they are good at what they do in terms of models for desk phone.. mobile headset wise, stay clear.

So far Jabra and SE hardly fails.. SE DSP is great. Infact I think is better then jawbone's noise assassin. Jabra is more of a safe brand.. no the best, not lousy either.. their noise cancelling nothing to brag about.

Jawbone is a hit and miss.. Older models are better. Jawbone and Jawbone Prime are great. Era so so only. What marketed is the feature. I was told noise canceling for Icon is better then Era's..

Blueant have great BT connection to mobile phones. Hardly fails. Noise cancelling also older models are better.. Fit is mostly horrible though..

If you don't mind the cable, Jaybird Bluebud X is great. Battery life is fantastic.. Don't get the Freedom or Freedom Sprint though.. disconnects from phones (Samsung and Motorola) so often, you really need to stay really still to use it..
 
Last edited:

Keladin

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
212
Reaction score
22
I'm using both plantronics voyager legend and backbeat go 2 with note 3 and both works flawlessly.
 

OPEL184

Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
I've used too many to dare say Plantronics bluetooth for mobile sucks.. I've owned at least 4 models of Plantronics. Everytime, it just fails me. And this is over many years with different brands and models of phones. Either too soft, connection sucks or the other party can't hear.. I just think it over hyped, over marketed product..

I believe they are good at what they do in terms of models for desk phone.. mobile headset wise, stay clear.

So far Jabra and SE hardly fails.. SE DSP is great. Infact I think is better then jawbone's noise assassin. Jabra is more of a safe brand.. no the best, not lousy either.. their noise cancelling nothing to brag about.

Jawbone is a hit and miss.. Older models are better. Jawbone and Jawbone Prime are great. Era so so only. What marketed is the feature. I was told noise canceling for Icon is better then Era's..

Blueant have great BT connection to mobile phones. Hardly fails. Noise cancelling also older models are better.. Fit is mostly horrible though..

If you don't mind the cable, Jaybird Bluebud X is great. Battery life is fantastic.. Don't get the Freedom or Freedom Sprint though.. disconnects from phones (Samsung and Motorola) so often, you really need to stay really still to use it..







Thanks for your detailed info.
I will check it out.


Thank you
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top