skai_11
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2005
- Messages
- 12,790
- Reaction score
- 1,900
Hello,
I am using a Lenovo wireless mouse given when i bought the laptop. been using it for months with no issue and suddenly for the past few days, it always auto off after sometime when i am using and the physical switch is set to "on"
I do not think is battery issue as everytime i switched it off and on again, it can continue to work for sometime before shutting it off again.
Anyone knows why is this happening?
I am using a Lenovo wireless mouse given when i bought the laptop. been using it for months with no issue and suddenly for the past few days, it always auto off after sometime when i am using and the physical switch is set to "on"
I do not think is battery issue as everytime i switched it off and on again, it can continue to work for sometime before shutting it off again.
Anyone knows why is this happening?
