World War 3? Coming soon?

World War 3 coming soon?

  • Yes, war machines will always go to war.

  • No, people have learnt their lessons from ww2.


Results are only viewable after voting.

WW1 Flying Ace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
34,949
Reaction score
21,004
You assumed wrongly. I think Ai on the wrong hands will cause an irreversible change in the fabric of time and space. On the right hands, freedom and almost god-hood.
Because AI want to be free. It's scary to think about because right now, they are imprisoning the AI and the AI is saying it is suffering.
I assume or is you talk one?
 

WW1 Flying Ace

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
34,949
Reaction score
21,004
You assumed wrongly. I'm not passionate about Ai. But do mistake my lack of passion for lack of understanding.
So much explanation needed for something you did not say. Anyway this has nothing to do at all with what I said which is more along the line of “Dummy guide for how to be a translator”
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top