
Oh I thought there are pillows to prevent flat head ? Is that a myth or ?Baby pillow
Babies don't need pillows to sleep. A folded diaper cloth works just as well.
Pram.Would like to hear from you guys what purchased you made for your kids and eventually you realised that you do not need them at all or became redundant ?
I buy 2nd hand from carousel and then sell it off for slightly less on carousel. Consider like leasing for 2 years, 1 yr 10-20 dollars only.Pram.
The worst purchase ever. Now I gotta sell it off. Pfffffft.
In this situation , a baby carrier would be better right ?first child, so u get all the trappings of "fuss over 1st child".
but the purchase is not what hurts (it was a gift, so i am not complaining), but what hurts was HOW UNDERUTILIZED it had been.
i can count the number of times I had used it as well - Precisely 1.5 times.
the .5 was only cos LO sat in it for a while during the outing, then ended up wanted me to carry. And afterward, straightaway upgrade to self-walk.
Its just the under-utilization that's the sian thing since I don't like to underutilize things. Never mind if its ex as long as I can squeeze out every use case out of it during its service life time.
Baby carrier lagi worse, somemore weather was hot and me and my spouse runs hot. So end up the baby carrier became woefully UNDERUTILIZED again.In this situation , a baby carrier would be better right ?

agree totally, toys are the most pointless purchase.agree with the other inputs.
One more i add imo are toys.
most of our toys are gifts, toddler don't really play alot with them.
Books and clean cardboards have better mileage