
Went to the WP rally last night at Yishun Stadium. Lots of people but the WP candidates showed how incompetent they were by mishandling the microphone.
Sad scene. Waste of time.![]()
Not saying in case of trouble. I argued with him over what he said and it went downhill from there.![]()

Wat happen????
In my family, if someone had said what this candidate had said. The first thing out of another sibling's mouth would have been..."What are you? An idiot? That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard!"
I was a bit more polite.![]()
They did not know how to properly use the microphone. They were either speaking too close to it or they were shouting at it. So, it warps what you say and that stadium has terrible acoustics.
It gives the impression that it's a bunch of amateurs at public speaking and that they had never done a sound check.
sounds bad...
you are voting for a members of parliament, or public speaker or sound engineer?
or even estate manager?
Then, later on he threatened that we would be fined if we did not do what "we had decided upon". I don't think he was in a good mood...
Voting for someone competent?
Competent in which area then?
are you good in everything?
Would chiu vote for WP or LBW & her comrades?![]()
Wait long long ok? 
First of all, if you are going into politics you should be at least competent at public speaking. That means, at the very least, you are prepared with your speech, you are able to properly enunciate your words and you do a sound check.
Second, I am actually pretty good at everything.![]()