[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup direct install

Not sure if i shoupd stillfly in ispoofer in my main :( haven tio

There’re a number who also claimed the RWs are caused by revoked certs and using app-signing apps to sign certs yourself are a safer choice, and that’s what I did but still haven’t used on my main yet, still experimenting it on my alt which is currently in RW, but so far so good.

If you still spoof using the direct install, you most certainly may trigger the second strike. But for me now using iOSGods App+, it might not be a 100% safe thing to do also. It’s all a gamble.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year all Pogo trainers!

Today started using my main acc for iSpoofer under using iOSGods App+, we’ll see how it goes. =:p

heng8888

Reaction score
Shiny Gyarados rate is 1/30 supposedly. Anybody caught one? 0/20 so far :(

Main & baby accts both caught the same shiny 100/28 gyarados in the wild ytd!! Happy now but took half a day of hunting including magikarps!!

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score
Happy Lunar New Year! :s12: :s12:

Which of the psychic dragons - Latias or Latios - is more desirable in this game?

Latias is tankier & takes longer to bring down in Raids...

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Was told even those accounts that were terminated (after 3 strikes), they were release for use after 3-4 months .

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Was told even those accounts that were terminated (after 3 strikes), they were release for use after 3-4 months .

That happened to one of my accounts last year... was doing the Moltres raid then it went from Strike 1 to Strike 3 (p-ban).

After 3 months, can use liao. :o

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought iSpoofer is also partner of pokeXperience?

There’re a number who also claimed the RWs are caused by revoked certs and using app-signing apps to sign certs yourself are a safer choice, and that’s what I did but still haven’t used on my main yet, still experimenting it on my alt which is currently in RW, but so far so good.

If you still spoof using the direct install, you most certainly may trigger the second strike. But for me now using iOSGods App+, it might not be a 100% safe thing to do also. It’s all a gamble.

yeah, they are partner.

thats why im wondering would it be better if we subscribe to his service, or sign ispoofer ourselves or buy itools mobile dongle...?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, they are partner.

thats why im wondering would it be better if we subscribe to his service, or sign ispoofer ourselves or buy itools mobile dongle...?

If you're using iOS13, iTools mobile only limits to a number of KM radius from where you are, so global spoofing is impossible.

Now better way is to subscribe to an app signing service and sign your own. If you're using iPhone and iSpoofer, it's the only way now else just go legit.

Pesmerga

Reaction score
Happy Lunar New Year! :s12: :s12:

Which of the psychic dragons - Latias or Latios - is more desirable in this game?

Latias is tankier & takes longer to bring down in Raids...

based on gamepress latios seem stronger? no personal experience though..

anyway when my alt was banned, I actually stopped using ispoofer for 3 days and login the legit way. so I guess the ban was based on what happened few days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.