[DO NOT OFFER REFERRALS] Tiger Broker Singapore

Deekit96

Reaction score
Do you get similar charge of $5? If you do not have $5 charge, then which bank will not have this $5 charge. I was told there is a fixed $5 charge for every withdrawal....

For my withdrawal, I got charged $5 by Standard Chartered Bank and not Tiger Brokers too, at least that's what they said in their reply email.

What I'm curious is, is anyone else using other banks getting charged this SGD$5 too?

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you get a charge of SGD$5? i just withdrawn SGD$50 and i got a charge of $5... It was a FAST transfer to my Standard Chartered account...
Hmm.. a charge for fast transfer? Hmm..

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you get similar charge of $5? If you do not have $5 charge, then which bank will not have this $5 charge. I was told there is a fixed $5 charge for every withdrawal....

It is charged by Tiger bank ANZ apparently. However, Tiger is moving to DBS by July. Hopefully no bank fee charged for FAST transfer from corporate to individual.

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A6000

Deekit96

Reaction score
They have MAS license. MAS should have done their due dilligence.

Any issues transferring money in and out? Anyone tried trading sgx already, any issues? Thanks

I personally have transferred SGD1k in and out successfully, and recently put in SGD5k. Hopefully I will be able to take it out next time too, LOL..

Anyway I’ve been searching but can’t find the exact answer anywhere online. Will investors’ money like ours be protected and insured as long as the broker is MAS licensed?

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I personally have transferred SGD1k in and out successfully, and recently put in SGD5k. Hopefully I will be able to take it out next time too, LOL..

Anyway I’ve been searching but can’t find the exact answer anywhere online. Will investors’ money like ours be protected and insured as long as the broker is MAS licensed?
Nope, there's no equivalent of SIPC in Singapore.

vischang

Reaction score

I have 80K in it :)...Cannot get enough Tesla shares. need more

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.