[GUIDE] Check the authenticity of your Xiaomi product

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new Xiaomi phone but not sure if it has local Xiaomi official warranty?

1) Find the IMEI number (see how to below)
98syRAh.jpg

2) Click on the link and key in your IMEI number: mi.com/verify/#imei_en

If your delivery address states "Singapore", then it's eligible for warranty at Xiaomi Singapore service centre!

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new Xiaomi product (eg. powerbank), but not sure if it is an authentic product?

1) Locate the authentication label and scratch off the silver coating to reveal the security code (see how to below)
WWhrBek.png

2) Click on the link and key in the 20-digit security code: mi.com/verify/#secur_en

Example: If you purchased an authentic Mi Powerbank, the verification page will show this
do7ykI4.png

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new Xiaomi phone but not sure if it has local Xiaomi official warranty?

1) Find the IMEI number (see how to below)
98syRAh.jpg

2) Click on the link and key in your IMEI number: mi.com/verify/#imei_en

If your delivery address states "Singapore", then it's eligible for warranty at Xiaomi Singapore service centre!

are those global sets from aliexpress considered for local warranty?

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried but there is no delivery address. It just say "Congratulations! You can be assured the phone you have purchased is the official international version."

What does it mean ? Thanks very very much.

cherry6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried but there is no delivery address. It just say "Congratulations! You can be assured the phone you have purchased is the official international version."

What does it mean ? Thanks very very much.

Yup, what does this mean please.

Means world wide warranty is it?

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, what does this mean please.

Means world wide warranty is it?

So long ago. Can't remember exactly.. but here it goes. It's either one of the following:

1. there are different url to check. One will say international, the other says Singapore.

2. same url, but change to Singapore after a few days.

cherry6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SGKeith

Reaction score
just bought a xiaomi 13T from lazada. The posting from lazada mentioned local set and 2yrs warranty from xiaomi singapore.

I do a IMEI verify and It say "Congratulations! You can be assured the phone you have purchased is the official international version."

So what does this means?

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought a xiaomi 13T from lazada. The posting from lazada mentioned local set and 2yrs warranty from xiaomi singapore.

I do a IMEI verify and It say "Congratulations! You can be assured the phone you have purchased is the official international version."

So what does this means?
To get an accurate answer, please call xiaomi singapore service center.
You can do a google search if you don’t know the service center number.

SGKeith

Reaction score
To get an accurate answer, please call xiaomi singapore service center.
You can do a google search if you don’t know the service center number.
msg my seller. He mentioned the EIN sticker stating Singapore set (which i checked, it did state Singapore) and also helped me to do another IMEI check (another IMEI checking website) with country of purchase stating Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.