EDMW Harassment

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2020, 03:51 PM   #1
Arch-Supremacy Member

EDMW Harassment

recently I am being targeted for harassment done by this user :

Spoiler!

I reported several times through reporting function but there is nothing done by the mods.

If you need history, mepick/piscesgirl has been harrass via someone impersonating as me and talk to her and cause the two to gone bonker via the impersonator sweet talk pretending its me. That's why piscesgirl keep harassing me in the past because of the act of this group of people.

I do not have proof but from what I know this person is related to the group since they discuss about mepick in the ah gui thread.

After the deed is done to the two girls, now the perpetrator is targeting to incite hatred towards me.

It's fun being a rich Singaporean kids working as managers with too many times on hand and nothing to do, so their main duty is to seek fun by slowly torturing others instead of protecting those with mental illnesses.

Kindly moderator or administrator ban them permanently for good of this forum.

I believe this forum is not a platform to rally people into misdeed and spreading of rumors, gossips and untrue to color their life because of too much times on hand.
nubitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

First post was made because you asked for people who have been to IMH to enter your thread. There is a running joke within Ah Gui thread that we are all siao langs. If you bothered to read the thread, I actually posted that I stay in IMH Ward 69. Other users have claimed to stay in Ward 85, 89, etc.

Second post was well, I think chit-chat threads are entitled to chit-chat about other users right? It was a passing remark. No one else bothered to talk about you. Please don't ownself imagine.
Lilacorice likes this.
MrPippen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 05:14 PM   #3

recently I am being targeted for harassment done by this user :

Spoiler!

I reported several times through reporting function but there is nothing done by the mods.

If you need history, mepick/piscesgirl has been harrass via someone impersonating as me and talk to her and cause the two to gone bonker via the impersonator sweet talk pretending its me. That's why piscesgirl keep harassing me in the past because of the act of this group of people.

I do not have proof but from what I know this person is related to the group since they discuss about mepick in the ah gui thread.

After the deed is done to the two girls, now the perpetrator is targeting to incite hatred towards me.

It's fun being a rich Singaporean kids working as managers with too many times on hand and nothing to do, so their main duty is to seek fun by slowly torturing others instead of protecting those with mental illnesses.

Kindly moderator or administrator ban them permanently for good of this forum.

I believe this forum is not a platform to rally people into misdeed and spreading of rumors, gossips and untrue to color their life because of too much times on hand.
We will check

Meanwhile, I suggest you turn off your paging software/script/anything you made that sends you alert when someone mentions you. This is for your own good. You don't frequent the chit chat threads therefore I do not believe you 'just happen to surf the thread and saw someone mentioning you'.

You can't expect us to take action on every single person who mentions you right?

O

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | IZ*ONE Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ottoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2020, 05:38 PM   #4
Arch-Supremacy Member

We will check

Meanwhile, I suggest you turn off your paging software/script/anything you made that sends you alert when someone mentions you. This is for your own good. You don't frequent the chit chat threads therefore I do not believe you 'just happen to surf the thread and saw someone mentioning you'.

You can't expect us to take action on every single person who mentions you right?

O
You are right I use edmwx pager

Thanks again Ottoke for various helps.

Posted from PCWX using VOG-L29
Lilacorice likes this.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:07 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

Edmw harassment2

Those nasty people loves to stir me with mepick and piscesgirl

I reported many times but mod did nothing

nubitol is very popular one hor.. Got mepick and Piecesgirl interested in him liao
Old 23-07-2020, 06:08 PM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Give wrong impression to others with intention to harass

He is the guy who will cherish u don't miss
Old 23-07-2020, 06:10 PM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Edmw people is smart to use siao lang to make them harass and insult others

借刀杀人
Old 23-07-2020, 06:11 PM   #8

What did I tell you again?

We will check

O
Also, don't create multiple threads on the same thing.

O

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

TVB Dramas | List of Dramas | TWICE Fanclub | IZ*ONE Fanclub | PL 2019/20 Fixtures

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 23-07-2020, 06:14 PM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

Those nasty people loves to stir me with mepick and piscesgirl

I reported many times but mod did nothing
How is this harassment when I did not spam or quote you at every post?

You mean the mods must accord you special privileges just because you don't like what others say about you?
Old 23-07-2020, 06:22 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

How is this harassment when I did not spam or quote you at every post?

You mean the mods must accord you special privileges just because you don't like what others say about you?
I don't know you and you don't know me
What rights u have to meddle with problems between me and others?

I suggest mod to ban these troublemakers
Old 23-07-2020, 06:24 PM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

I don't know you and you don't know me
What rights u have to meddle with problems between me and others?

I suggest mod to ban these troublemakers
Posting in edmw = meddling with you and others. You were the troublemaker spamming silly threads not too long ago.

I suggest you take your meds and stay off the forum again
Old 23-07-2020, 06:29 PM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

Posting in edmw = meddling with you and others. You were the troublemaker spamming silly threads not too long ago.

I suggest you take your meds and stay off the forum again
Don't use me as IMH patient means you can anyhow put me down

Ur posting spreads harassment and meddling with others matter. U need to remind yourself you are just outsider and know nothing

If you are rich and has nothing to do, try to learn to be compassionate and learn to pity others.. If you are poor, use ur time to enhance ur skill instead of pcwing
Old 23-07-2020, 06:35 PM   #13

Both of you stop quarreling in this thread.

Thanks.

O

TWICE 트와이스 | IZ*ONE 아이즈원

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 23-07-2020, 06:36 PM   #14
Arch-Supremacy Member

Edmwer never learn

What they post possess serious impact on the lives of others

They think its fun making fun of IMH patients. Wait until the patients goes berserk or suicide then police will knock on their doors

People often think post in edmw nia, no consequence

And mod didn't punish severe enough for these people posting without responsibility and making fun of the condition of others
Sumimasen and Lilacorice like this.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:38 PM   #15
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't use me as IMH patient means you can anyhow put me down

Ur posting spreads harassment and meddling with others matter. U need to remind yourself you are just outsider and know nothing

If you are rich and has nothing to do, try to learn to be compassionate and learn to pity others.. If you are poor, use ur time to enhance ur skill instead of pcwing
I don't see you as an IMH patient. I see you as a troll instead. You just look at your own thread posting history to have an idea of whom you really are, instead of playing victim.

I can still vaguely recall your bs threads bragging on your spiritual achievements, your masters, your switch to Christianity and how Buddhism ruined your life, then back to Buddhism, then "teaching" others about cultivation etc.

You can block me if you don't like what I type. Period.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.