EDMW Harassment

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
recently I am being targeted for harassment done by this user :

MPQ3tGV.png


u27ujzt.png

I reported several times through reporting function but there is nothing done by the mods.

If you need history, mepick/piscesgirl has been harrass via someone impersonating as me and talk to her and cause the two to gone bonker via the impersonator sweet talk pretending its me. That's why piscesgirl keep harassing me in the past because of the act of this group of people.

I do not have proof but from what I know this person is related to the group since they discuss about mepick in the ah gui thread.

After the deed is done to the two girls, now the perpetrator is targeting to incite hatred towards me.

It's fun being a rich Singaporean kids working as managers with too many times on hand and nothing to do, so their main duty is to seek fun by slowly torturing others instead of protecting those with mental illnesses.

Kindly moderator or administrator ban them permanently for good of this forum.

I believe this forum is not a platform to rally people into misdeed and spreading of rumors, gossips and untrue to color their life because of too much times on hand.
 

MrPippen

Banned
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
37,929
Reaction score
5
First post was made because you asked for people who have been to IMH to enter your thread. There is a running joke within Ah Gui thread that we are all siao langs. If you bothered to read the thread, I actually posted that I stay in IMH Ward 69. Other users have claimed to stay in Ward 85, 89, etc.

Second post was well, I think chit-chat threads are entitled to chit-chat about other users right? It was a passing remark. No one else bothered to talk about you. Please don't ownself imagine. :o
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,489
Reaction score
5,284
recently I am being targeted for harassment done by this user :

MPQ3tGV.png


u27ujzt.png

I reported several times through reporting function but there is nothing done by the mods.

If you need history, mepick/piscesgirl has been harrass via someone impersonating as me and talk to her and cause the two to gone bonker via the impersonator sweet talk pretending its me. That's why piscesgirl keep harassing me in the past because of the act of this group of people.

I do not have proof but from what I know this person is related to the group since they discuss about mepick in the ah gui thread.

After the deed is done to the two girls, now the perpetrator is targeting to incite hatred towards me.

It's fun being a rich Singaporean kids working as managers with too many times on hand and nothing to do, so their main duty is to seek fun by slowly torturing others instead of protecting those with mental illnesses.

Kindly moderator or administrator ban them permanently for good of this forum.

I believe this forum is not a platform to rally people into misdeed and spreading of rumors, gossips and untrue to color their life because of too much times on hand.

We will check

Meanwhile, I suggest you turn off your paging software/script/anything you made that sends you alert when someone mentions you. This is for your own good. You don't frequent the chit chat threads therefore I do not believe you 'just happen to surf the thread and saw someone mentioning you'.

You can't expect us to take action on every single person who mentions you right?

O
 

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
We will check

Meanwhile, I suggest you turn off your paging software/script/anything you made that sends you alert when someone mentions you. This is for your own good. You don't frequent the chit chat threads therefore I do not believe you 'just happen to surf the thread and saw someone mentioning you'.

You can't expect us to take action on every single person who mentions you right?

O

You are right I use edmwx pager

Thanks again Ottoke for various helps.



Posted from PCWX using VOG-L29
 

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
Edmw people is smart to use siao lang to make them harass and insult others

借刀杀人
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,489
Reaction score
5,284
What did I tell you again?

We will check

Meanwhile, I suggest you turn off your paging software/script/anything you made that sends you alert when someone mentions you. This is for your own good. You don't frequent the chit chat threads therefore I do not believe you 'just happen to surf the thread and saw someone mentioning you'.

You can't expect us to take action on every single person who mentions you right?

O

Also, don't create multiple threads on the same thing.

O
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,082
Reaction score
6,420
Those nasty people loves to stir me with mepick and piscesgirl

I reported many times but mod did nothing

How is this harassment when I did not spam or quote you at every post?

You mean the mods must accord you special privileges just because you don't like what others say about you? :s22:
 

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
How is this harassment when I did not spam or quote you at every post?

You mean the mods must accord you special privileges just because you don't like what others say about you? :s22:

I don't know you and you don't know me
What rights u have to meddle with problems between me and others?

I suggest mod to ban these troublemakers
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,082
Reaction score
6,420
I don't know you and you don't know me
What rights u have to meddle with problems between me and others?

I suggest mod to ban these troublemakers

Posting in edmw = meddling with you and others. You were the troublemaker spamming silly threads not too long ago.

I suggest you take your meds and stay off the forum again :s8:
 

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
Posting in edmw = meddling with you and others. You were the troublemaker spamming silly threads not too long ago.

I suggest you take your meds and stay off the forum again :s8:

Don't use me as IMH patient means you can anyhow put me down

Ur posting spreads harassment and meddling with others matter. U need to remind yourself you are just outsider and know nothing


If you are rich and has nothing to do, try to learn to be compassionate and learn to pity others.. If you are poor, use ur time to enhance ur skill instead of pcwing
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,489
Reaction score
5,284
Both of you stop quarreling in this thread.

Thanks.

O
 

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
Edmwer never learn

What they post possess serious impact on the lives of others

They think its fun making fun of IMH patients. Wait until the patients goes berserk or suicide then police will knock on their doors

People often think post in edmw nia, no consequence

And mod didn't punish severe enough for these people posting without responsibility and making fun of the condition of others
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,082
Reaction score
6,420
Don't use me as IMH patient means you can anyhow put me down

Ur posting spreads harassment and meddling with others matter. U need to remind yourself you are just outsider and know nothing

If you are rich and has nothing to do, try to learn to be compassionate and learn to pity others.. If you are poor, use ur time to enhance ur skill instead of pcwing

I don't see you as an IMH patient. I see you as a troll instead. You just look at your own thread posting history to have an idea of whom you really are, instead of playing victim.

I can still vaguely recall your bs threads bragging on your spiritual achievements, your masters, your switch to Christianity and how Buddhism ruined your life, then back to Buddhism, then "teaching" others about cultivation etc.

You can block me if you don't like what I type. Period. :)
 

nubitol

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
27,488
Reaction score
632
I don't see you as an IMH patient. I see you as a troll instead. You just look at your own thread posting history to have an idea of whom you really are, instead of playing victim.

I can still vaguely recall your bs threads bragging on your spiritual achievements, your masters, your switch to Christianity and how Buddhism ruined your life, then back to Buddhism, then "teaching" others about cultivation etc.

You can block me if you don't like what I type. Period. :)

You have freedom to think whomever I am like whatever you want

But you have no right to push me together with mepick or piscesgirl giving them wrong impression that I like them

And they non stop insulting me whenever u mention me. That's exactly make u a troll whom enjoy seeing people quarell
 

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
33,082
Reaction score
6,420
You have freedom to think whomever I am like whatever you want

But you have no right to push me together with mepick or piscesgirl giving them wrong impression that I like them

And they non stop insulting me whenever u mention me. That's exactly make u a troll whom enjoy seeing people quarell

Oh shut up.. You got the sympathy you wanted. Just stay off the forum for the sake of the other users. :s8:
 

mige16

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
15,091
Reaction score
1,497
Those nasty people loves to stir me with mepick and piscesgirl

I reported many times but mod did nothing

So what’s your deal with mepick and piscesgirl ah?
Pls dun report me. I’m not harassing you.
I just kaypo nia.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top