1.5-1.7 Rig + upgrade question

Kukuza

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
MOBO - ASROCK B85M PRO-4 i5-4570
CPU COOLER - XIGAMATEK GAIA
RAM -G-SKILL RIPJAWX 8GB 1600
GPU - MSI GTX760 HAWK 2GB
SSD - PLEXTOR M5S 128 GB
HDD - WD 1TB BLUE
ODD - SAMSUNG 24X DVDRW
PSU - SEASONIC M12 620W
OS - WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM 64BIT
CASING - COOLER MASTER 690 III
FANS - GENTLE TYPHOON X 4

Final Decision . Awaiting/Arranging Time To Build . With Fotran
 

Kukuza

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
just wanna check . I seen a few thread and they recommend
MSI B85 G43 Gaming for mobo rather than Asrock B85M Pro 4 . what's the difference between this 2 board in terms of age , function . is the MSI a newer board ?
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,728
Reaction score
1,554
just wanna check . I seen a few thread and they recommend
MSI B85 G43 Gaming for mobo rather than Asrock B85M Pro 4 . what's the difference between this 2 board in terms of age , function . is the MSI a newer board ?

Both arrive the same timing. Asrock has support for older PCI component. If you have an old PCI items to b used then Asrock is for you.

Asrock is using 3 way pin for fans while MSI using a mixture of 3-4 pins for fan.

If both don't look enticing enough then choose the mobo service centre nearer to you.
 

Kukuza

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Wow . thanks for the early reply . maybe will change to msi board . msi web looks more design to attract haha
 

Kukuza

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
I need some advice/help . currently I am able to surf net / browse forum / watch youtube . but I can't connect to games . I am using wall plug to connect my internet .

Steam - TF2 - can see server , number of players . but cannot connect in . stuck at parsing info .
Gareana - LOL . game can't connect to server I suppose .
World Of Tank - Can't connect to server .

I off pc firewall , router firewall also cannot connect . anyone have such problems before . is it some settings problem . I am on M1 100 mbps plan .
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top