10/10 sales discussion and sharing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulcalibur02

Junior Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
9
Shopee.png
Is this worth buying. $225 after coupons
 

kappak

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
1,152
Reaction score
446
amazon sg
amd 5600g - 197 after 10.10 7off voucher from 204.

today prime member promo 188.xx
 

Koenig168

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
10,083
Reaction score
1,772
Too bad I can't return my CPU and RAM to Amazon. Only slightly used. :)

Don't even want to think about how much I paid for that DDR-4400 which sold for less than a hundred yesterday.
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,035
Reaction score
8,288
Too bad I can't return my CPU and RAM to Amazon. Only slightly used. :)

Don't even want to think about how much I paid for that DDR-4400 which sold for less than a hundred yesterday.

16GB only ma, if 32 GB then big loss liao..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top