120mm Quiet Fan for Server Rack

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
11,712
Reaction score
208
Hi Guys

I just purchased a server rack and I'm think of mounting 2 x 120mm fans on the top. This server rack will be placed in the living room, so I need quiet fan.

Any bros have recommendations. I'm also open to using 12V case fans and zhng a power adaptor to them.

Thanks in advanced
 

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
6,939
Reaction score
3
The choice is clear cut and always the same.
1. Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm (best cost performance ratio)
2. Noctua NF-A12x25 (best performance, high price)
3. Be Quiet Silent Wings 3 (rival Noctua, all black without needing additional accessories)

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 

YengAC

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I see these quiet fan all non rgb, is there quiet with rgb fan?

I got cooler master rgb but above 1000rpm start to have jet noise.
 

singupingu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
6,939
Reaction score
3
I see these quiet fan all non rgb, is there quiet with rgb fan?

I got cooler master rgb but above 1000rpm start to have jet noise.
Anything can be RGB, just attach Phanteks Halos to it will do :D

Alternative would be Lian Li Bora? EK Vardar RGB?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
 

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
11,712
Reaction score
208
Thanks for the feedback
I ordered the Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm from Amazon
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top