[14 Sept 2021] 837 New Cases

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Definitely.
Unfortunately, SHN at own residence have been try before in early2020. Its didnot works.
And it is unlikely to work now.
Early2020 no vac mah…now different…vac will not get much symptoms if tio…so using the family members to ring fence own members in the house…

iPod Jack

Master Member
Reaction score
Tmr got parliament session onot?

all will just stare at each other:spin:

Ev0d3vil

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of the 114 cases who required oxygen supplementation, 56 were not fully vaccinated and 58 were fully vaccinated.

vaxxed people overtook unvaxxed liao for those who need oxygen. So how are they going to peng the narrative again? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any stats on which vaccine they pak? Sino or mRNA?

zwHrebmeM

Master Member
Reaction score
No more places and budget are.low.
During dorm cases explosion last year, the record was 15,000+ people in Govt Quarantine Facilities.

Don't know why now no capacity.

I suspect they needed the staff to manage the CCF rather than the GQF.
So lack of staff rather than no place.

KPO_SAHM

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder MOH announced adjustment to Home Quarantine Protocol and expansion of Home Recovery scheme today.

Hospital capacity and Govt Quarantine Facilities reaching limits already.

If u kknown someone who works in wards .....ask them.

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of the 114 cases who required oxygen supplementation, 56 were not fully vaccinated and 58 were fully vaccinated.

vaxxed people overtook unvaxxed liao for those who need oxygen. So how are they going to peng the narrative again? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Haaa vax ppl should not be given oxygen! It was said they won't be seriously ill

AlmightyOnes

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like we might hit 4 digit real soon.

Dun get why they aren't panic. Even if home recovery, u still need to monitor them to make sure they are indeed not moving around and spreading right? Still need to spend on manpower and all that...those who are sick also cannot go to work. In the end economy still affected anyway. 🙄
It's not like that.
Their style is always got thing lie low, keep quiet, or push the blame to people.
Got credit faster come out and take.

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope some of the ministers can have a taste of what they wanted
Today many ministers gather to debate wor.. confirm have risk one.. just need 1 to be sick without symptoms for virus to spread..

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
During dorm cases explosion last year, the record was 15,000+ people in Govt Quarantine Facilities.

Don't know why now no capacity.

I suspect they needed the staff to manage the CCF rather than the GQF.
So lack of staff rather than no place.
They refused to do that. They are following Anglo Saxon nations being western educated and follower.

zwHrebmeM

Master Member
Reaction score
If u kknown someone who works in wards .....ask them.
What I know is that the real issue is with the sudden increase.

They need to discharge other non-urgent patients etc. and all these takes time.

So rather than a capacity issue now, it is the rate of increase that they can't cope.

Not to say, the need to ramp up capacity for future needs is also a concern

yperic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They really trust Singaporeans a lot to do their part and home QO etc.

Elite5

Reaction score
Home Quarantine is legally binding? Because need someone to serve us the Order right? Unless that SMS is counted as an Order? I'm confused because later no head no tail accuse me breach SHN or watever

yperic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I won't be surprised one day the government will say no need to announce number of covid liao cause endemic.

sfugel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easily 4 figures tomorrow. Children infected will probably grow exponentially because schools still open.

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i decided to lock myself up at home for 5 days in my AL. not going out unless necessary
5 days too short liao.. the situation might be even worst after 5 days... Not like u can forever hide at home..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.