16GB MicroSD card found inside Note 9 when received

jAguero_

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
I just got my note 9 yesterday and i found a 16gb microsd card inside the phone. anyone else have this microsd card inside as well?

This has been replied plenty in the Note 9 thread. All SingTel sets come preinstalled with the microsd card.
 

jAguero_

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
3,356
Reaction score
0
PS. I tried to search but din came across replies for this qns. Ignore.

No worries. No one gave a good reply why that's the case though - so if you're concerned you can always check with SingTel. But free stuff mai hiam la huh.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,138
Reaction score
13,167
TBH, I'd be worried to find a memory card in the slot of my newly-bought phone.

Would I dare to use it? Guess I'd want to scan it for virus first... or since it's only 16GB, I might just leave it aside and not use it at all.

ST could have handled this in a better way.
 

Chys

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,325
Reaction score
1
Err mine is a Singtel set but how come dun have the 16gb micro sd card huh?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top