$1700 GTX 1070 Build

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
Den what's your usage on the PC?

Beside gaming, is there any things u would like to have?

Casing wise big or small? Put on the floor or table?
 

GreenBandit

Banned
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
0
Den what's your usage on the PC?

Beside gaming, is there any things u would like to have?

Casing wise big or small? Put on the floor or table?
I prefer small. Nothing other than gaming. I want it to last long for general use. Like 5 years. So I can save for 5 years for another PC. Don't mind if in in 5 years have to play on med settings.

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT
 

PholkLorr

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
31
Then better for you to wait for 480, buy it off amazon and build your com. $1200 budget also can. more value for money
 

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
9,475
Reaction score
683
Also I need lots of years to save up bcus I am a kid. My parents aren't rich. So I have to save up on my own.

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Hi Bro.
If you're parent's aren't rich don't get a 1070. GPU should be at most rx 480 or even a 470 if it's released soon.
Buy everything from lazada or qoo10 sales. Use shopback and coupons to fully take advantage of the discount. 1070 price is too steep, don't get it. Wait for moneyface to give you the breakdown on components you could get by shopping online.
 
Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
3-4 months time. I think 480 might be better as I am going to use 1080p monitor.

Sent from Samsung SM-N9005 using GAGT

Well if this so maybe u might want to get RX 470. Which will be more cheaper than RX 480.

Anyway since u won't be getting anytime soon, best you can ask again in 3~4 months time as there maybe some discount or better price value product as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top