2.1 PC speakers for around $100

nudgedoink

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
My 20 year old creative 2.1 speakers just died. Looking for a replacement 2.1 pc speakers for around $100. Any recommendations? I work near sim lim so it would be preferable if I can get it there.
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,837
Reaction score
1,781
swans m10. not sure which shop is carrying them. i bought mine from pc themes many years ago. tech dynamic the distro still selling
 

-Synchronicity-

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,480
Reaction score
208
Swansspeaker m10. Tech dynamic the distro is selling them at 109 right now at Lazada. One of the best for the price. Though if you want bass, consider other brands.
 

wwenze

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
86,806
Reaction score
30,407
z623 is available at $130~ish now during 12.12 btw. Not sure if better than M10 but it sure makes the kkj feel bigger.
 
Last edited:

12122012

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
952
Reaction score
28
LOGITECH MULTIMEDIA SPEAKERS Z333
z333-gallery.png

$93.69 https://shopee.sg/LOGITECH-MULTIMEDIA-SPEAKERS-Z333-i.40672737.1677555111
 

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
40,466
Reaction score
6,012
My 20 year old creative 2.1 speakers just died. Looking for a replacement 2.1 pc speakers for around $100. Any recommendations? I work near sim lim so it would be preferable if I can get it there.

Logitech Z333/337.
 

nudgedoink

Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
254
Reaction score
0
Thanks all for the recommendations. I went with swan m10 after all the good reviews.

Tbh, not very impressed. The max volume is not very loud, bass abit weak. Sound quality to me is okay.

Two issues I noticed:
Volume button not smooth when turning at certain points
No off switch at volume button, thus must switch off from behind at the subwoofer.

Problem is, when switching off, there is a loud pop sound every time. Very unnerving. I read somewhere that this can be eliminated with a good surge protector. Anyone can recommend me a good 6 port surge protector?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top