2 Bans from mod in past 2 days

PewPewBoooooom

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
2,175
Reaction score
0
I have been banned twice which i suspect is the work of the same mod. The message for banning was very personal and the reason used is the same.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Clone user. Goodbye yeoyixin

This is my third account and second time reporting this. My previous feedback thread had been deleted. Any other mod need clarification, my past nicks are PewPewBoom, PewPewBoooom. All fields I filled in the registration form are true and accurate.

Do not accuse me of having multiple accounts as these accounts were created after the bans. You can check the forum's activity log to verify.

May I have some clarification to this matter? I do not want to be involved in a personal tug-of-war between a mod and the user.

P.S. yeoyixin, fk chiu whoever you are.

Edit: Is this mod abusing his/her authority?
 
Last edited:

hwzadmin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
29,110
Reaction score
57
Dear User,

Your newer account(s) were banned because they were clones. We will update you with the original account's ban reason when we have checked this with the moderator who issued the ban.

Edit: The original account was also banned for being a clone account of yeoyixin

I have been banned twice which i suspect is the work of the same mod. The message for banning was very personal and the reason used is the same.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Clone user. Goodbye yeoyixin

This is my third account and second time reporting this. My previous feedback thread had been deleted. Any other mod need clarification, my past nicks are PewPewBoom, PewPewBoooom. All fields I filled in the registration form are true and accurate.

Do not accuse me of having multiple accounts as these accounts were created after the bans. You can check the forum's activity log to verify.

May I have some clarification to this matter? I do not want to be involved in a personal tug-of-war between a mod and the user.

P.S. yeoyixin, fk chiu whoever you are.

Edit: Is this mod abusing his/her authority?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top