2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!! - Part 2

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,479
Reaction score
1,011
2017 Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL!!

Can't wait! :) ;) :D

nexus2cee_p2xl_wide_thumb.png


Source: Android Police

When's Google gonna distribute it in SG??

Their Singapore office is already distributing to Aussieland :eek:
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
I enrolled into the Beta program and updated to Android P DP2 via OTA last night. I'm finding the fingerprint unlock to be really slow as compared to before. I'm fully stock. Is anyone experiencing the same?
 

daintysmile

Junior Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
11
I enrolled into the Beta program and updated to Android P DP2 via OTA last night. I'm finding the fingerprint unlock to be really slow as compared to before. I'm fully stock. Is anyone experiencing the same?

Nope. Mine works the same.
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,372
Reaction score
56
I enrolled into the Beta program and updated to Android P DP2 via OTA last night. I'm finding the fingerprint unlock to be really slow as compared to before. I'm fully stock. Is anyone experiencing the same?

Mine is slower too. But overall usage is smooth
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top