2017 ITE Appeal rejected multiple times, how?

merylim01

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello guys,

I am having trouble with applying for a Nitec Course in ITE. These are the eligible courses for me.
16215815_1164858666966309_711858915_n.png

I applied for these choices, Nitec in Retail Services, Nitec in Logistic Operations, Nitec in Digital Animation, Nitec in Product Design.

My first choice was Nitec in Digital Animation and i went for the interview at ITE Central but I did not make the cut. For product design, I was not shortlisted for interview. Thus, I only had Nitec in Retail Services and Nitec in Logistic Operations. For my first appeal, I appealed for Nitec in Retail Services but got rejected because the spaces were full already. I appealed again 2nd and 3rd time and failed too. For the last appeal, I appealed for Nitec in Logistic Operations and also failed for the same reason. The application is now closed and I am really troubled. I don't know what to do. Can someone help me and give suggestions? I tried contacting ITE though email but their reply didn't help. I was actually offered Mechatronics but I rejected it because I know that I am not suitable for this course and I don't want to force myself to go into a course that I don't like.

I know there will be another intake in April but it does not make any difference cause I know I will still be rejected again. I would like to know if there are any solutions you guys can help me with to enter into Nitec Retail Services or Logistics Operations?:s11:
 

merylim01

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What are your O level results or did you take N levels?

N levels. Took it at 2011. Didn't go to ITE during that time because i failed the interview for Digital Animation and my mom recommended me to go to take private Beauty and Wellness course. However, even after getting the diploma, I don't seem to be very interested in that course thus I want to try my luck applying for ITE. My N level results were bad. If i'm not wrong i only passed Computer Applications, Chinese Language and Art.
 

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
249
N levels. Took it at 2011. Didn't go to ITE during that time because i failed the interview for Digital Animation and my mom recommended me to go to take private Beauty and Wellness course. However, even after getting the diploma, I don't seem to be very interested in that course thus I want to try my luck applying for ITE. My N level results were bad. If i'm not wrong i only passed Computer Applications, Chinese Language and Art.

You can try to redo your N levels privately or if you feel confident enough, can try pursue O levels.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top