2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

Momentumm

Master Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
53
Guys, I want to seek your advice here. My Pixel 3 from Google SG came with 1 dead pixel. It doesn’t bother me actually but should ukd I go back to Google or can I bring it to the service centre here for exchange?
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Guys, I want to seek your advice here. My Pixel 3 from Google SG came with 1 dead pixel. It doesn’t bother me actually but should ukd I go back to Google or can I bring it to the service centre here for exchange?
You should go for an exchange. You shouldn't live with a defect after paying so much.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

Kak_Worm

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
5,064
Reaction score
41
I just received my Pixel 3 from Singtel Online shop and it has an entire line of dead pixels... -_-

Which would be more effective? Go to one of the Singtel service centres or to CTDi at Aperi Mall?
 

jeremysv

Master Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2001
Messages
4,059
Reaction score
0
My tempered glass protector with Spigen tough case for Pixel 3

xlz05w.jpg


30n7z9j.jpg
 

samsarae

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Keeping on pixel stand overnight, anyone experience warm battery next day. Is normal? Long term heat cause early battery life deteroriation.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
Keeping on pixel stand overnight, anyone experience warm battery next day. Is normal? Long term heat cause early battery life deteroriation.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
It's normal for wireless charging unfortunately.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,326
Reaction score
3,863
I just received my Pixel 3 from Singtel Online shop and it has an entire line of dead pixels... -_-

Which would be more effective? Go to one of the Singtel service centres or to CTDi at Aperi Mall?
Just go straight to CTDi lah. My experience is singtel they will throw you around like a ball.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Just go straight to CTDi lah. My experience is singtel they will throw you around like a ball.
I think still okay bah since Alex managed to go into singtel to do a 1-1 exchange? But call to check first still the best bet.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I see. Just felt like its a hassle to have it returned and re-order :(
Call in and ask if an exchange is possible. Your phone is like 2-3 days old? It's not like you have used it for months and want to exchange for a brand new one.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
I just received my Pixel 3 from Singtel Online shop and it has an entire line of dead pixels... -_-

Which would be more effective? Go to one of the Singtel service centres or to CTDi at Aperi Mall?
yup CTDI directly as they have lesser crowd... singtel depends outlet still need to wait and wait.
 

ke3bbs

Member
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
28
Do you have a photo of your phone?

I just received my Pixel 3 from Singtel Online shop and it has an entire line of dead pixels... -_-

Which would be more effective? Go to one of the Singtel service centres or to CTDi at Aperi Mall?
 

buzzmcfly

Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
my CTDI experience was great... although I'm wondering if the units they're using are brand new... its just a nagging suspicion. But their service is great.
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
my CTDI experience was great... although I'm wondering if the units they're using are brand new... its just a nagging suspicion. But their service is great.

for Google US RMA, I was told I would receive a refurbished set.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top