2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
I tried to click on lift to check but it doesn't seem to work not sure why.... :(

The Google access voice match I tried as well but ok Google also doesn't work....

Should I reset my phone?

Lift to check only works if always on display is off.

In short, nothing similar to iphone's.
 

turningpoint

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Are there any alternative? Also may I know why ok Google voice command do not work? Which is weird on my iPhone I can trigger it just by saying ok Google
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,768
Reaction score
8,493
Galaxy S10 users are using wallpapers to hide the selfie camera. I'm made one for the Pixel. Looks good to me. :D

PuDcMbQ.jpg

so7KIOv.jpg

0x0HsyT.jpg

XD5ECzQ.jpg


Dark background with slight fixes
Nc4CTLr.jpg
 
Last edited:

turningpoint

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
I can confirm that I have set it up correctly but it's not responding if I said the command hey Google or ok google
 

turningpoint

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Looks like it is working now. Not sure why but I think there is a delay on how it sync with my existing Google home mini device inside my room. Any recommended apps other than Nova launcher and walli?

Also, I'm still not happy with the lift to check phone functionality... I hope it can be like iOS where the screen will turn on automatically.
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
Looks like it is working now. Not sure why but I think there is a delay on how it sync with my existing Google home mini device inside my room. Any recommended apps other than Nova launcher and walli?

Also, I'm still not happy with the lift to check phone functionality... I hope it can be like iOS where the screen will turn on automatically.
Why do you need the whole phone to turn on?
 

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
don’t think the current setup allows the functionality of lift to wake to work properly maybe pray that pixel 4 will improve on this.

Looks like it is working now. Not sure why but I think there is a delay on how it sync with my existing Google home mini device inside my room. Any recommended apps other than Nova launcher and walli?

Also, I'm still not happy with the lift to check phone functionality... I hope it can be like iOS where the screen will turn on automatically.
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,895
Reaction score
1,449
wha now super tempted by the s10+

but the photos nowhere as good as the pixel, the selfie is way worst lol

But looking for a bigger phone. Anyone wanna swap for a p3 with xl? white 128
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
wha now super tempted by the s10+

but the photos nowhere as good as the pixel, the selfie is way worst lol

But looking for a bigger phone. Anyone wanna swap for a p3 with xl? white 128

S10+ camera is really bad.. now I'm thinking to upgrade to pixel 3 XL.. I can't stand the screen of my pixel 2 XL..
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
How about the rear camera? There is so much hype about it, you would think that it will be heaps better than what we have today.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top