2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Their UI really did improve alot. However still fall short in many ways. It was snappier. However still cant beat the actual Google or nova launcher.

The pop up notification is so small. Driving me nuts. And the phone gets hot so easily.

I guess exynos really sucks damn bad in terms of their power and cpu

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

Haha I feel you too. That's why I sold it off after a week. Camera cannot, software cannot. See the stutter here and there I lagi cannot :s13:
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
Do you all use the standard Display size and font size options?

It not, what settings do you all use it at? Currently trying normal font but small display size.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Do you all use the standard Display size and font size options?

It not, what settings do you all use it at? Currently trying normal font but small display size.

I use smallest font size but default display size.

Smallest display size a bit too small for my liking.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Chrome Beta now has a dark mode

To try out dark mode, download the latest version of Chrome Beta and head to chrome://flags

Search for dark. Enabled Android Chrome UI dark mode and relaunched. A dark mode toggle appears in the app's settings. Enabling dark mode also enables the split-toolbar 'Chrome Duet' interface, so it seems likely that d


Ld9AUEy.png


voBUJ1J.png


pY7DzB6.png


SWTg5jv.png


You may also enable Android web content dark mode

Before

OvBLTCN.png

After

wOUX8rx.png

Thanks for the great share bro! Just enabled! :s12:
 

colourpalette

Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Thanks thanks! Made the changes
Chrome Beta now has a dark mode

To try out dark mode, download the latest version of Chrome Beta and head to chrome://flags

Search for dark. Enabled Android Chrome UI dark mode and relaunched. A dark mode toggle appears in the app's settings. Enabling dark mode also enables the split-toolbar 'Chrome Duet' interface, so it seems likely that d

Ld9AUEy.png

voBUJ1J.png

pY7DzB6.png

SWTg5jv.png


You may also enable Android web content dark mode

Before
OvBLTCN.png

After
wOUX8rx.png
 

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
5,154
Reaction score
0
Been experimenting with small display size and large fonts. Feel that this is better as it looks like can fit more things in the screen but for reading it is still usable.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,777
Reaction score
8,500
In the end I changed back to the normal one haha. This dark mode seems to invert the colors to obtain the dark mode so some websites the colors look dam weird to me

Still half-baked. Google is famous for 'experimenting'. Some photos turns out inverted colors but refresh the pages again, back to normal. Some texts cannot be seen of the background. :s13:

8BrXQ3u.png

FXTLdC6.png
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Still half-baked. Google is famous for 'experimenting'. Some photos turns out inverted colors but refresh the pages again, back to normal. Some texts cannot be seen of the background.
:s13:


8BrXQ3u.png


FXTLdC6.png

Hahah this I didn't know :s13: but I still enabled the dark mode under the chrome beta settings so now at least my navigation bar is black. Previously it was white haha
 

grover03

Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Hi I just bought pixel 3 from starhub. When I started the phone it was 11 percent. When o charged for 20 minutes using the pixel charger, it was only 14 percent. Did I get a spoiled pixel? Or is this normal on a new device ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Hi I just bought pixel 3 from starhub. When I started the phone it was 11 percent. When o charged for 20 minutes using the pixel charger, it was only 14 percent. Did I get a spoiled pixel? Or is this normal on a new device ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT

Definitely dont sound normal
 

androidmazon

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
982
Reaction score
0
Did you check if you've pushed in the usb cable fully for both phone and adapter side?

Hi I just bought pixel 3 from starhub. When I started the phone it was 11 percent. When o charged for 20 minutes using the pixel charger, it was only 14 percent. Did I get a spoiled pixel? Or is this normal on a new device ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I should get it changed?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT

Are you still experiencing this problem? If you're then you should get it changed. I encountered this issue on my essential phone before. Plug whole night only up by 20% but it's not an everyday issue. Occurs once in a blue moon.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,950
Reaction score
13,694
Hi I just bought pixel 3 from starhub. When I started the phone it was 11 percent. When o charged for 20 minutes using the pixel charger, it was only 14 percent. Did I get a spoiled pixel? Or is this normal on a new device ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 LITE using GAGT

Does it show Charging Rapidly on the lock screen? Or only Charging or Charging Slowly?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top