2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
For those who have upgraded to Android 10 and using Google Pay for Buses, can you guys try it and see if it work?

So far I tested on MRT, no issues but when test on bus, kena error
Before upgrading, I don't have any issues with buses
 

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
For those who have upgraded to Android 10 and using Google Pay for Buses, can you guys try it and see if it work?

So far I tested on MRT, no issues but when test on bus, kena error
Before upgrading, I don't have any issues with buses

No issue for me since beta 4..

if it doesn't work for u, try rebooting the phone..
 

androidmazon

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
982
Reaction score
0
Updated this morning from beta 5, no issue using it on bus, not taking MRT yet, can't tell if it will be opposite from yours. Google pay has been working really well on my Pixel 3 XL, I don't even need to tap the reader, just hold it approximately 4-5cm away from the reader and it pick up right away.

For those who have upgraded to Android 10 and using Google Pay for Buses, can you guys try it and see if it work?

So far I tested on MRT, no issues but when test on bus, kena error
Before upgrading, I don't have any issues with buses
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
Also realised that VOLTE is finally enabled on Singtel for Android 10

Were you on Android Q beta before? I think Android Q activated VoLTE. I'm on StarHub and I got VoLTE sometime back when I hopped on Android Q beta.
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,325
Reaction score
3,861
It won't show volte. U can check when making call, the LTE will stay without changing to H+

Just tested, it's very stable now. Last time during switching will drop call one, now seems like no such issues. It's LTE all the way even after picking up.
 

desean84

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2000
Messages
262
Reaction score
5
Ocbc dbs working for me.try uninstall n reinstall

UOB working fine for me.

Only POSB works. The rest fail ��

Posted from PCWX using Sony XPERIA 1

try deleting and reinstalling, works for me after doing that

DBS and Standard Chart works for me..
Thanks everyone. It now works for me except Citi, but not important for me. My issue was with fingerprint. Seems like the update corrupted my fingerprint data as all apps using fingerprint was crashing. Removed all my fingerprint and enrol again to fix it.
 

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
471
Man, I didn't expect this update will wipe out my stanchart and dbs app data to the point I have to reregister the digital token..hmmm
 

radon

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
998
Reaction score
89
Any M1 users can confirm if volte works for them?
No, it is not available
cUPcCC1l.png
 

Vulpix

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
105,325
Reaction score
3,861
Man, I didn't expect this update will wipe out my stanchart and dbs app data to the point I have to reregister the digital token..hmmm

My DBS app has some delay before it worked, but after that it worked flawlessly. Think anyone got this experience should just wait a while longer.
 

tronald1981

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
31,791
Reaction score
0
My DBS app has some delay before it worked, but after that it worked flawlessly. Think anyone got this experience should just wait a while longer.

I had this issue

i went to settings->Apps

clear storage and clear cache

Uninstalled and reinstalled again

Works fine now without the delay
 

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
471
anyone's UOB Mighty app working after android 10 update?

it seems all 3 of my ibanking token app needs to reregister/reinstall...goddamn.
 

tronald1981

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
31,791
Reaction score
0
anyone's UOB Mighty app working after android 10 update?

it seems all 3 of my ibanking token app needs to reregister/reinstall...goddamn.

Hmm mine works

I did the same thing.
Clear cache, uninstall,reinstall during beta 6
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,614
Reaction score
8,480
Thanks everyone. It now works for me except Citi, but not important for me. My issue was with fingerprint. Seems like the update corrupted my fingerprint data as all apps using fingerprint was crashing. Removed all my fingerprint and enrol again to fix it.

Citi got an new update. Now works!
 

chuppachop

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2006
Messages
763
Reaction score
17
when selecting pictures taken from camera to send via WhatsApp, the pictures are all flipped upside down in the thumbnails, anyone has the same issue?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top