
For those who preordered the Pixel 3 on Singtel, the Pixel Stand Redemption messages have been sent out.
People discuss laaa... simi complain complain. So triggered?
Cannot be critical maybe you open a Pixel 3 Fanboy Only thread....
@MKBHD
I’m not about to make an entire video, but RIP this Pixel 3 XL. My screen just got this permanent pink line of dead pixels down the middle out of nowhere. Wtf
when will google have a good daythey might even give out another 2 yrs warranty with so many issues..
Reporting in.
My last phone from google is Nexus 5x. Next week getting Pixel 3 from Singtel.
Anywhere to get the fabric case other than google online store?
Where to get tempered glass for screen?![]()
But like a lot problems plaguing the phonewait for Alexz to test water first hahaha, but tempted leh, Singtel got give pixel stand

As I said, Google is trying hard to take market share.
People discuss laaa... simi complain complain. So triggered?
Cannot be critical maybe you open a Pixel 3 Fanboy Only thread....
Got question about the pixel stand...
Because I got habit of not charging my pixel 2 xl overnight. For those who use wireless charging, if say at night go koon, put on stand to charge overnight will it be detrimental to battery over time![]()
I mean.. in my opinion they arent doing that? Maybe even lg or sony sells more phones than pixel lol.
Then say joking lah.... Complain lah, fearmongering lah... Twisting ah?
Most shortcomings are valid and not as if they post it and have no source.
I may be wrong, but the problem with wireless charging, in this case, Qi charging is by induction, inductive charging creates more heat, the thing killing the battery is the heat, if you sleep in air-con, maybe not so much, room temperature then yes, it will be detrimental to your battery health over time.
If a market is doing well, everyone will want to have a piece of it, no matter how badly you do, you'll definitely be still able to sell your product, the problem is just how much % you can take of the market. I saw an article cited, the lifetime sales of the pixel phone combined can't even beat the opening weekend sale of the iPhone.
SMS or email? When did you pre-ordered?
Yeah I cant find it now but I think I have come across an article mentioning about it.
In the case of the pixel stand, not sure if I would even use it if I were to get it for free then.

I will definitely use it if it was free hahaha, quick charge can’t hurt occasionally

SMS. Last Thursday.


GG. haven't receive any SMS at all. Anyone else received the SMS?Me too. Pre-ordered on 23rd. You ?GG. haven't receive any SMS at all. Anyone else received the SMS?