Alexz_Hong
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2008
- Messages
- 6,922
- Reaction score
- 675
10/10. First day of pre-order. Lol.
Me too. Pre-ordered on 23rd. You ?
Me too. Pre-ordered on 23rd. You ?
Dead Pixel
Ba dum tss!![]()
I remember Galaxy early days with amoled also had this issue.That doesn't make sense, lol. Unless your collection date is later? Mine is on the 8th Nov10/10. First day of pre-order. Lol.
A pretty long one too.
![]()
I remember Galaxy early days with amoled also had this issue.

Okay correction, I would use it too. Just not for overnight charging![]()
Yesterday I talked to the Google guy promoting the phone, it seems the Starhub branch manager didn't want to confirm if they will be selling phones without contract on 1st Nov. So there is a possibility that telco will not let you buy phones only on the first day of release.
Can I purchase the Google Pixel 3/ Pixel 3 XL from StarHub without contract?
Yes, you will be able to purchase the Google Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL at the retail selling price.
Officially from Starhub website FAQ
The google guy has no say over their inventory, theyβre not directly under google, is under 3rd party marketing company.
Pixel 3 XL uses Samsung display right.
That's it! Samsung gave Google their old problematic display stock to sabotage them.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
GG. haven't receive any SMS at all. Anyone else received the SMS?
I wonder does it have anything to do with collection date as well. When's yours? Mine is 8th NovDidn't receive any SMS or email about the Pixel Stand too, although I ordered the Pixel 3 pretty late - 21 Oct here.
I wonder does it have anything to do with collection date as well. When's yours? Mine is 8th Nov
That doesn't make sense, lol. Unless your collection date is later? Mine is on the 8th Nov
From what I read on singtel Facebook comments on the pixel stand, SMS will only follow after you collect the product.It doesn't. My collection date is 11/1. First day too. Hahaha. But unless someone else has receives the message too, maybe it's just a fluke? No one else got the SMS?
From what I read on singtel Facebook comments on the pixel stand, SMS will only follow after you collect the product.
So far only one Bro here reported the SMS. It's strange indeed.
I received it yesterday night, asked for delivery date. Preordered on the first day
hmm. interesting. Did they say the process for redeeming the stand?
Nope, just date and address