2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

Kyushinro

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,054
Reaction score
0
For the guys who feel OP6 is smoother, have you tried the following tweak?

Under developer options,

Change 1. Windows Animation Scale 2. Transition Animation Scale 3. Animator Duration Scale to .5x

After I made this change, the phone interface is probably the fastest I have ever used.
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,784
Reaction score
468
can this be done on the fly? like from off screen i use finger 1 it goes to primary profile then i lock and unlock using finger 2 it goes to my other user profile?

Ah sorry I mis-read your initial question. I'm not sure about this. But just curious - why do you have two different user profiles on a phone? I can see how this is beneficial on a tablet.. but on a phone... I can't really fathom.
 

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
Did you go and refund it or you wait for the software?

Sent from null using GAGT
I reported a different issue through Google support and they suggested I do a 1-1 replacement through CTDI.
got frustrated over all the shitty stuff and sold off my device :s13:
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
For the guys who feel OP6 is smoother, have you tried the following tweak?

Under developer options,

Change 1. Windows Animation Scale 2. Transition Animation Scale 3. Animator Duration Scale to .5x

After I made this change, the phone interface is probably the fastest I have ever used.
I believe every old bird Android user has already done that tweak on the phone itself. The lag probably comes from the weird quirks within the OS enough requires software updates to resolve.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

Bennychow722

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
6
I reported a different issue through Google support and they suggested I do a 1-1 replacement through CTDI.
got frustrated over all the shitty stuff and sold off my device :s13:
What issue did you report?

You switch to what phone?

Sent from null using GAGT
 

temytemy

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
1,381
Reaction score
106
Yea definitely there are many ways to activate assistant. However, i felt really crippled yesterday when i identified this issue as well. Assistant on pixel stand didn't work and i was already so used to saying goodnight, good morning , doing calculation on the go, setting reminders all with a simple "hey google" command.

And it doesn't really affect battery life on the pixel 3 XL that is.

heeuEcjl.png


Getting really decent SOT.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

I'm not getting this SOT. How do you charge your phone?:s12:
 

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2002
Messages
9,903
Reaction score
25
I ald ordered! But mine will b delayed as they do not hv stocks for 55mm ;)

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

did you notice that the price for the anamorphic lens went back up?
it was on sale for S$119.99... now it's back to $149.99
was hoping to stack the 20% off
 

Bennychow722

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
6
slow motion video recorded with a very sharp ringing tone. went to the OnePlus 6T.. can't bear with a 1K + phone having these ridiculous quality prob.
How much did you buy for op6t?

The only thing I don't like for op is the speaker

Sent from null using GAGT
 

radon

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
998
Reaction score
89
did you notice that the price for the anamorphic lens went back up?
it was on sale for S$119.99... now it's back to $149.99
was hoping to stack the 20% off
Ya, the price went back with out of stock. Not into videography so never get.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
How much did you buy for op6t?

The only thing I don't like for op is the speaker

Sent from null using GAGT
Lol I don't like OnePlus phones because their navigation bar is white zzz. I like all black look. Their white nav bar spoils the whole thing for me.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top