2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

waikiki

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,795
Reaction score
20
Yas 26.0.222848963-publicbeta

Try to go into Dev mode and turn on and off for night mode. Then go into the Phone app and click on the 3 dots option and this will bring you to go into Display option. I wasn't getting the dark mode option until I did the above. Between I am using a Pixel 2(non-XL).
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,732
Reaction score
8,482
Try to go into Dev mode and turn on and off for night mode. Then go into the Phone app and click on the 3 dots option and this will bring you to go into Display option. I wasn't getting the dark mode option until I did the above. Between I am using a Pixel 2(non-XL).

Dark mode ftw!
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Try to go into Dev mode and turn on and off for night mode. Then go into the Phone app and click on the 3 dots option and this will bring you to go into Display option. I wasn't getting the dark mode option until I did the above. Between I am using a Pixel 2(non-XL).
Hahah I tried doing this liao but nothing is appearing. Oh well I shall just wait. Anyway don't use dialer much lol.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

stevezx

Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
My wife's White 3XL128GB was delivered December 1 after buying from Google Store SG on 26 November. However, they didn't give me a free Pixel Stand. The customer service refused to send me one as their excuse is that I didn't add it to the shopping cart. My mistake but they should be gracious...

I am waiting for a reply from their supervisor.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,732
Reaction score
8,482
My wife's White 3XL128GB was delivered December 1 after buying from Google Store SG on 26 November. However, they didn't give me a free Pixel Stand. The customer service refused to send me one as their excuse is that I didn't add it to the shopping cart. My mistake but they should be gracious...

I am waiting for a reply from their supervisor.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT

Ya when you purchase the pixel, you have to select the pixel stand and it will reflect -$119 in the shopping basket. Else you only purchase the phone itself.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
My wife's White 3XL128GB was delivered December 1 after buying from Google Store SG on 26 November. However, they didn't give me a free Pixel Stand. The customer service refused to send me one as their excuse is that I didn't add it to the shopping cart. My mistake but they should be gracious...

I am waiting for a reply from their supervisor.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
Oh that sucks. And the process sucks too. It should be reflected by itself when they run the promotion instead of customer having to add in by ourselves. Hope you get your stand soon!

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT
 

Aibyoka

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Just to share an update. Received an email from Singtel that stocks have arrived and will be receiving my 3XL 128GB Clearly White on 11 Dec. Praying hard Singtel doesn't inform last minute again that there will be a delay.
 
Last edited:

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,732
Reaction score
8,482
Just to share an update. Received an email from Singtel that stocks have arrived and will be receiving my 3XL 128GB Clearly White on 11 Dec. Praying hard Singtel doesn't inform last minute again that there will be a delay.

I think this time singtel will deliver.
 

FireBlazen

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
2
Just to share an update. Received an email from Singtel that stocks have arrived and will be receiving my 3XL 128GB Clearly White on 11 Dec. Praying hard Singtel doesn't inform last minute again that there will be a delay.

OMG HURRAYYY!!!
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Got dark mode on pixel 2 xl. Did you turn off night mode in Dev options?
No call screen.

In developer options, I have night mode always on.

In settings > display > I have device theme set to Dark.

In phone app 3 dots menu > display options > I only have sort by and name format option.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,732
Reaction score
8,482
On mobile, Chrome makes it easy to switch between tabs. Just swipe on the address bar.
FawWqUB.gif
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Phone app three dots menus -> settings -> display, did you see the toggle?
http://i.imgur.com/UHAtugx.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QwaDfMr.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cRrr5bP.jpg

Is it because you enrolled in some beta?

My phone app version number same but without beta at the end.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Try to go into Dev mode and turn on and off for night mode. Then go into the Phone app and click on the 3 dots option and this will bring you to go into Display option. I wasn't getting the dark mode option until I did the above. Between I am using a Pixel 2(non-XL).

Tried this, doesnt work for me. Im not on phone app beta version.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
On mobile, Chrome makes it easy to switch between tabs. Just swipe on the address bar.
FawWqUB.gif

This is new:s11:

I thought I have all along been doing it? Or maybe previously it only worked when swipe from the square button where it indicates the number of tabs
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Pixel users can you guys try launching google maps? Do you all see the initial load screen of maps with black/dark background? I remember last time it used to be white.

On pixel 2 xl here.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,732
Reaction score
8,482
This is new:s11:

I thought I have all along been doing it? Or maybe previously it only worked when swipe from the square button where it indicates the number of tabs

Google always try, add/remove and/or kill things...

Thanks. You got this online or you actually received an invitation to participate in the beta:s11:

Invite.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top