
Regret my Pixel 3 XL... Wonder if anyone has a Regular size one haha but damn sian the telcos don't sell 128GB regular too zzz
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
Maybe too big.
Yeah. Love the size of the Pixel 3 man. Where did you get the 128GB version?Don't like the notch and a bit too big ... Anyway I managed to get a 128GB regular size pixel 3 and it's much easier to handle... And no notch!!!
Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
mate 20 pro.. over good battery life and ultra wide angle shots but don't really prefer emui... pixel 3 xl mediocre battery life but prefer the stock android..Anyone have used both the Pixel 3 and Huawei Mate 20 Pro or w/o Pro
Which will you choose??

mate 20 pro.. over good battery life and ultra wide angle shots but don't really prefer emui... pixel 3 xl mediocre battery life but prefer the stock android..![]()
7hrs > 5-6 hrsWhats your typical SOT on mate 20 pro and pixel 3 xl?
7hrs > 5-6 hrs
My 3XL cannot start because it can't find the operating system. Please help!!
Where can I bring for repair in SG too? Phone is pretty new. Less than 3 mths old.
Today till Wed is closedlocal set? if local set, CTDI Singapore at Aperia Mall, 12 Kallang Avenue #03-03, Singapore 339511. It is opened from Monday - Friday from 11am to 8pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm, closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
Today till Wed is closed
Sent from LG V40 **RED** using GAGT
curious what happened? tried to flash somethingMy 3XL cannot start because it can't find the operating system. Please help!!
Where can I bring for repair in SG too? Phone is pretty new. Less than 3 mths old.
That time I went to send in my set for repair I saw the notice.Local set. I just called me. Said open today. Why u say close?
Today till Wed is closed
Sent from LG V40 **RED** using GAGT
curious what happened? tried to flash something