2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...😗🎉😵

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Xr is the best phone overall, Pixel has the camera that all your friends will go “wah...”

S10e good for size. Personally I’ve to go back to iOS cos I’m already tied down but Pixel is really THE Android iPhone.

Would you recommend getting p3xl now? Or stick or ios given a choice?
And what do you mean by “tied down”? Really trying jump out from ios..
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,895
Reaction score
1,449
Bought a s10+ for the battery and on impulse. Totally missing my pixel camera now haha

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S10+
 

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
6,345
Reaction score
220
Oh I use a MacBook at work so you know it’s the whole iOS thing lol... and planning to get the iPad Mini 5 so I don’t think I can leave iOS anytime soon.

If it’s a good price you should man tho I advocate the regular Pixel 3 (fk the notch). If you wait till Pixel 4 they’re gonna cost $1250 or something ridiculous again...

Would you recommend getting p3xl now? Or stick or ios given a choice?
And what do you mean by “tied down”? Really trying jump out from ios..
 

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
12,434
Reaction score
6
Oh I use a MacBook at work so you know it’s the whole iOS thing lol... and planning to get the iPad Mini 5 so I don’t think I can leave iOS anytime soon.

If it’s a good price you should man tho I advocate the regular Pixel 3 (fk the notch). If you wait till Pixel 4 they’re gonna cost $1250 or something ridiculous again...

Hmm. Should i wait for pixel 4 or fine getting pixel 3?
 

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,971
Reaction score
2,578
Guys. Roughly how long is the turnaround time for pixel 3 repair? My top right hand corner screen seems to be defect. See already damn gao wei.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
i still deciding to sell pixel 3 or sell s10+

Sell the S10+. Had it for a week but only used two days and it was minimal use. See the UI I sian, see the animations stutter when using quick app switching I lagi sian.

Sidenote - hi everyone, I'm back after missing for awhile LOL :s13:
 

Shinji_U

Master Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2000
Messages
4,700
Reaction score
8
Anyone encountered this issue?

My Pixel 3 XL USB port all of a sudden stopped working and there is this persistent notification from Android system saying charging connected device via USB. But there's nothing connected to my Pixel USB.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,789
Reaction score
8,504
Sell the S10+. Had it for a week but only used two days and it was minimal use. See the UI I sian, see the animations stutter when using quick app switching I lagi sian.

Sidenote - hi everyone, I'm back after missing for awhile LOL :s13:

Go where jiak hong?
 

turningpoint

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
When i use my apple and samsung device i just swipe down in the middle to do a search but if i swipe down in he middle of the sceeen using this pixel 3 it doesnt do any search, no reaction at all. Any advise?
 

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
35,006
Reaction score
8,611
Sell the S10+. Had it for a week but only used two days and it was minimal use. See the UI I sian, see the animations stutter when using quick app switching I lagi sian.

Sidenote - hi everyone, I'm back after missing for awhile LOL :s13:

Lagsung. What do you expect? :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top