2018 Google Pixel 3 and 3XL...πŸ˜—πŸŽ‰πŸ˜΅

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
After the new update, my phone sometimes no internet and I have to turn on airplane mode and turn off to restart the cellular.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Anyway my P3, 2XL and original Pixel that's on Q beta don't have issues as well. :)
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,944
Reaction score
13,686
After the new update, my phone sometimes no internet and I have to turn on airplane mode and turn off to restart the cellular.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Can try reset the network to see if will help. Settings - System - Advanced - Reset Options - Reset wifi mobile & Bluetooth. All previously remembered wifi and bluetooth networks and devices will be erased. The APN settings for your sim card should download again automatically.
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,745
Reaction score
8,483
Anyone is facing cellular problem after the new update?

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Nope (rebooting helps) but i do sometimes get google search bar and dock at on bottom of screen
More screen !!! :s13:
ZQzGdGy.png
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
I know most people uses Swipe up on Home button.

I today just switched to that too.

Trying very hard to get use to it :) Btw on Pixel 2 XL
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
I know most people uses Swipe up on Home button.

I today just switched to that too.

Trying very hard to get use to it
:)
Btw on Pixel 2 XL

You'll need some time to get used to it after using the 3 button navigation for awhile. Once you get used to it will be good. The only con is when you wanna get to your app drawer you'll need to swipe dam high lol.
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
You'll need some time to get used to it after using the 3 button navigation for awhile. Once you get used to it will be good. The only con is when you wanna get to your app drawer you'll need to swipe dam high lol.

Yah. Its like one swap for everything.

Swap to clear app, swap to get into app drawer.

Thats why i wanna ask if i have been using it correctly... -_-"
 

loon86

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, about to buy my Pixel 3 XL from a shop in TOa Payoh. Was told it’s sealed and local set but the only receipt I get is the receipt from the shop. Anyway I can tell other than what the shop is saying?

For eg, I know you can tell whether an apple is local or not by the IMEI number. Anyway for google? I tried looking for the check warranty status page on the google website but couldn’t find anything as well. Thanks in advance!
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
I know most people uses Swipe up on Home button.

I today just switched to that too.

Trying very hard to get use to it :) Btw on Pixel 2 XL

You mean the pill gesture?

Im on pixel 2 xl too and using the pill gesture for quite some time.

The swipe up works not only from home button. It works anywhere as long as you swipe up from navigation bar.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
You'll need some time to get used to it after using the 3 button navigation for awhile. Once you get used to it will be good. The only con is when you wanna get to your app drawer you'll need to swipe dam high lol.

Or do two swipe up...
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,745
Reaction score
8,483
Hey guys, about to buy my Pixel 3 XL from a shop in TOa Payoh. Was told it’s sealed and local set but the only receipt I get is the receipt from the shop. Anyway I can tell other than what the shop is saying?

For eg, I know you can tell whether an apple is local or not by the IMEI number. Anyway for google? I tried looking for the check warranty status page on the google website but couldn’t find anything as well. Thanks in advance!

You may call cdti 6643 2591 to check
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
You mean the pill gesture?

Im on pixel 2 xl too and using the pill gesture for quite some time.

The swipe up works not only from home button. It works anywhere as long as you swipe up from navigation bar.

Yes Sir, Pill Gesture if thats how its being called.

Im learning now... =:p
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
I using Pixel 2 XL and S9+, all the huge phones.

Waiting for Pixel 4, small with dual sim. I swap.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
I using Pixel 2 XL and S9+, all the huge phones.

Waiting for Pixel 4, small with dual sim. I swap.

What are your thoughts on s9+ gestures? Assuming if you updated to the samsung one ui.. i briefly spent some time on it. Instead of one bar samsung has three swipable "bars"
 

Lex1989

Banned
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
19,845
Reaction score
2,480
What are your thoughts on s9+ gestures? Assuming if you updated to the samsung one ui.. i briefly spent some time on it. Instead of one bar samsung has three swipable "bars"

I use Pixel 2 XL more, My S9+ is just a phone to receive call and whatsapp nia.

My Pixel 2 XL, is like a daily beater.

Got Grab,carousell,hwz,chrome,maps,xhamster,xvideos,telegram,facebook,line,wechat,router app, google home, all kind of nonsense.

S9+ is bulkier then Pixel 2 XL,

Pixel 2 XL when use raw, feels very slim. But S9+ heavy and bulky.

And S9+ is a finger print magnet. Like that loh.

I want to sell my S9+ away. But no value. Sien.
 

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
2,543
Reaction score
0
Yah. Its like one swap for everything.

Swap to clear app, swap to get into app drawer.

Thats why i wanna ask if i have been using it correctly... -_-"

Hahah don't worry you're definitely using it correctly. And to be honest, there's no right or wrong of using something anyway as long as you get the desired results
:s13:

Or do two swipe up...

Hahah 2 swipe up to me is kinda boliao although it still gets us to the app drawer especially when we are already so used to a single swipe up gesture to get to the app drawer.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top