2018 iPad Pro

iguoh

Reaction score
For those who are still looking for the 12.9 smart keyboard folio, it is available in stores now. I just bought one at Nubox Parkway and cancelled my order on Apple online store.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Danzone

Reaction score
For those who are still looking for the 12.9 smart keyboard folio, it is available in stores now. I just bought one at Nubox Parkway and cancelled my order on Apple online store.

Pencil in stock now for collection at Apple Orchard today

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ym7VTgM.jpg

got it today... :)

Yeah full 60W USB-C with PD. Can fully charged your iPad Pro and also 13” MacBook Pro lol

Danzone

Reaction score

For those interested, VIVO CITY ISTUDIO left with 2 piece.

espano

Reaction score
Tempted to hoot the 12.9 256GB....100 discount with the code. How do you guys get 123 discount?

badbad2000

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, like the 12.9 screen but hold on hand the weight dont allow me to hold long, i only afraid if 11” to read magazine will akways need to zoom in or not?

I got both models at home.

For general reading in portrait mode, 11 inch is better because the size is more comfortable to hold in 1 hand.

If you read and work with a lot of documents like PDF stuff, I feel 12.9 is better because it is almost A4 in size, so is quite close to actual documents, but is kind of bulky to hold and laze back on sofa or bed to read.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, like the 12.9 screen but hold on hand the weight dont allow me to hold long, i only afraid if 11” to read magazine will akways need to zoom in or not?

It is a trade off one la. If you need to hold for long, then 11” is ur best bet especially you are those who read on the train standing. Typically if you are on the table or if you are resting on the bed, the iPad Pro can rest on somewhere.

Glariel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can always buy both model like someon here

saggice

Reaction score
big is always better i feel.
individual preference bah

Telephone

Reaction score
Anybody know where to purchase iPad Pro at education price? Apple store took too long to process the order...

And have anyone purchased through Apple Store before? Is the estimated date accurate? Is that the date where you will receieved the item tentatively?

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody know where to purchase iPad Pro at education price? Apple store took too long to process the order...

And have anyone purchased through Apple Store before? Is the estimated date accurate? Is that the date where you will receieved the item tentatively?

Only through Apple.

Yes it is accurate. The device will be delivered between the date stated.

You can head down to the store to buy it from the physical store assuming they have stock. You will need to show proof of ID like a valid university student card if you are going down to make the purchase

Telephone

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.